Chapter 3

We drove around for an hour and then headed to Greendale. It was a lovely little town next to Riverdale. We stopped at Cerberus Books, because we were thirsty. Just as I wanted to pull of my helmet Cheryl stopped me. She took a picture of me, and I felt my phone buzz. Removing the helmet and walking to her I said, "You know what's good about the fact that we're in another town?" She shook her head and bit her lip. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "I can kiss you in public" and that's exactly what I did. Cheryl smiled into the kiss and deepened it. "I really like this" she whispered and held my hand. We got into the little shop and ordered something to drink. As we were waiting I looked at my phone. Cheryl had tagged me in her Instagram Story. 

"That looks really good 🔥 @yourusername"

I smirked and tugged at her sleeve. She turned to me and asked, "What's wrong?" "You're awesome Cheryl." "I know" she answered and laughed. I was so shocked at her answer that I couldn't respond anything. She smiled and pecked my lips. Her hand landed on my cheek and caressed it. My gaze wandered to her eyes, and I felt like she had casted a spell on me.

After some minutes she pinched me, and I yelled. "Ouch! Cheryl! What was that for?" "Our drinks are here love." Cheryl laughed again and I turned red. We took the drinks and sat down into a booth. Cheryl had ordered a cherry milkshake and me one with chocolate flavor. Her mouth closed around the drinking straw and my own opened. She looked up at me and asked what's wrong. "Do you know what you're doing to me?" "No" she said innocently and sucked again at her straw. I bit my lip and started drinking my milkshake too. Our gazes were locked the whole time and both of us had a blush on our cheeks. After we finished our drinks Cheryl dragged me up and pulled me into the restroom. Inside a cabinet, she locked it and pushed me against the door. "You can't keep going on with that straw sucking and didn't expect me to do nothing" Cheryl said in between kisses. "You started it Cherry" I said out of breath. We smiled at each other and kissed again. It goes on for a while and then someone knocked on the door and shouted from the other side that we should stop and Cheryl and me started laughing. "Come on, it's getting late. We should head back to Thornhill" I suggested, and she nodded. We drove back to Cheryl's home and headed straight to her bedroom. I was so exhausted that I nearly passed out the moment I laid down on her bed.

Cheryl sat on top of me and stroked my cheeks. She pushed my hair away from my forehead and leaned down to kiss me. My hands landed on her waist, and we kissed a few minutes. I heard someone coming up the stairs and pushed her down from me. Cheryl looked hurt and I whispered "Babe, someone is coming." She realized what I said, and her eyes widened. She wiped her lipstick from my mouth and sat back next to me just as the door was opened. Cheryl's mother came in and looked at us "Cheryl? Who is this?" "It's my friend (Y/N). She's new in Riverdale." Her mother lifted one eyebrow and wanted to say something, but Cheryl was quicker. "Could you maybe go away mother? We're quite tired." She grumbles something we didn't understand and got out. Cheryl sighed and fell back down on the bed. "I just hate that woman" Cheryl whispered. I turned to her and let my fingers ghost over her arms. "I had a really good time today Cheryl." She looked up to me. "Me too, but we really need to get changed into our pj's. I'm really tired. It was such an exciting day." I nodded and our lips met. We got changed and laid down again. "I think I will throw a party on Friday. Since it's the start of a new school year." Cheryl thought loudly. "Is that a common thing here?" I asked and played with her hair. "Yeah, I'm always throwing parties at the start of a new school year. You're coming right?" Cheryl's eyes had so many emotions in them, but the one that was outstanding, was fear. I couldn't explain why. My hand laid on her cheek and I nodded. "Of course, Cherry." Cheryl's lips turned upwards, and she kissed me. She snuggled closer to me, and we fell asleep.