Extra - Joining the Southside Serpents

Time flew buy like nothing in Riverdale and it was autumn, nearly winter. I was over a year in Riverdale now and so much happened. Cheryl and me were still together, the Southside High got closed and some of their students were now attending Riverdale High, like the Southside Serpents, a biker gang how I learned from Jughead since he joined them. I was quick to become friends with them, and discussed everything with them, mostly our motorcycles. Cheryl was skeptical at first, but she warmed up to them, after she had to spend time with them since they're my friends now. One day Cheryl and I showed our loyalty to the Serpents, and they decided that we're a part of this family now.

They held a little party for us, but also for Jughead who became the new "Serpent King" and Cheryl, and I got our own jackets. The best part was that Cheryl's jacket was her signature color. Red! And of course, I had my camera with me to take a picture of that moment. 

"You look stunning darling" I whispered in her ear, and she hugged me

"You look stunning darling" I whispered in her ear, and she hugged me. "And you absolutely rock this jacket, it suits you" she whispered back and nibbled at my earlobe. I pulled her closer and grabbed her ass with my hands "You're playing a dangerous game kitten" I growled quietly and kissed her. "I know" came the answer and she smirked.

"We can't go now Cheryl, we have to be here, for Jughead" I whispered and bit her neck gently. "I know" she sighed and pursed her lips, "but later, you can't stop me!" "I won't kitten, you can do whatever you please" I smirked at her and we joined the others again.