Chapter 10

My eyes opened and I tried to stretch my body a little bit, but I couldn't, there was something on top of me or better someone. I looked down and saw the red hair from my girlfriend, a smile formed on my lips, and I kissed her head, inhaling her scent. My hands caressed her back and I listened to her steady breathing. My mind traveled to the day I arrived in Riverdale with my parents and the moment I met Cheryl at Pop's, her beauty hit me like a lightning, and it was like magic. I closed my eyes for a moment and remembered the short but intense time we already had together. "Good morning ma chérie" Cheryl whispered and looked up to me. "Good morning baby girl" I whispered back and pecked her lips, "did you sleep good?" "Yes, I'm always sleeping peaceful with you at my side" Cheryl smiled and gave me another kiss. That was the sweetest thing I heard in a long time and my cheeks reddened. Cheryl's tummy growled and I laughed at this, "you hungry my love?" "Yes" she laughed too, and we stood up. I handed Cheryl one of my hoodies and she thanked me while pulling it over her head. My eyes traveled over her body and smirked because it looked like she was only wearing the hoodie. "Why are you looking at me like this" Cheryl asked me and looked down on her body. "Because, you look so damn hot my dear" I whispered and walked closer to her, grabbing her waist, "and it looks like you're only wearing my hoodie." Her eyes widened and she tried to pull away, "Nope not happening, I won't eat breakfast with your parents when you're practically undressing me with your eyes." Cheryl looked at me and saw the pout "Stop that" she groaned and pushed me away. Cheryl grabbed a leggings and I laughed at her but changed into something else too.

We walked into the kitchen hand in hand and my father said, "Good morning lovebirds." "Morning Dad" I smiled at him, and we sat down, Cheryl mumbled a shy Morning too and sat next to me. I squeezed her thigh and smiled at her. We started eating and my parents asked Cheryl a few questions about Riverdale and herself. Cheryl was happy when my parents asked her about her hobbies and interests. "You know, you are the first persons who are really interested in me and not because I'm a Blossom." "Hey, you're (Y/N)'s girlfriend of course we are interested in you and you're a sweet person yourself, our daughter is telling us so much about you" my father said, and I blushed and looked to the ceiling. "Dad, stop it" my cheeks reddened and the three laughed. "I think it's sweet" Cheryl said and kissed my cheek. "What are you two doing today?" my mother asked, and Cheryl said laughing "Well, going to school obviously." "And maybe taking a few pictures?" I asked hopefully and looked at her, Cheryl smiled and nodded. I gave her a kiss and we put the dishes away and got ready for school. "Your car or my bike?" I asked Cheryl when we were outside, and we decided to take my bike and drove off to school.