Extra - Buying a new car

"Are you excited?" I asked Cheryl while we got ready. "Yes" she giggled like a little girl and jumped up and down. We were on our way to buy a new car for Cheryl, and she couldn't sleep for days, because of her excitement. I smiled at her childish behavior but stopped her jumping. "Okay, okay calm down," I giggled too, "get your jacket and let's go, we have a long way and I want to stop at Starbucks. Her eyes widened and she kissed me, Cheryl loved Starbucks.

After a few hours we reached Starbucks and when I bought her the drink she made a happy dance and took a selfie of her for Instagram.

"I have the best girlfriend ever!!!"

We sat back in my car and continued our little adventure. Cheryl was giggling the whole time and held my hand the whole drive, when we reached our destination she screamed like a little girl and shot out of the car. I sighed and shook my head "Unbelievable" I whispered but laughed. We walked towards the seller, and I noticed that Cheryl was too excited. "Excuse us for a minute" I said to the man politely and pulled Cheryl with me. "Hey darling calm down a little bit, I'm afraid that you'll get unconscious if you won't calm down" I whispered while our eyes were locked, and my hands laid on her shoulders. She understood my fear and nodded, her hand caressed my cheek, and she gave me a little kiss. "Okay, sorry" she whispered and kissed me again.

We walked back to the seller, and he brought us to the new car for my girlfriend. Cheryl had left her jacket in my car because she got warm from all her excitement and now she was running towards her car. "(Y/N)! (Y/N) please take a picture" she screamed and climbed on top of the cowling. "I'm sorry for my girlfriend" I said to the seller while smiling but he laughed and waved me off.

A wide smile was on Cheryl's lips and a smile formed on my lips too because I was happy for my girlfriend