Beware The Halls

When we get to school Justin and I part ways to our classes. Bianca, the school's "Queen Bee", comes clicking her heels on the floor. "Hey Claire, I see your name has nothing to do with the light in your house, cause you obviously can't see yourself in the mirror". Great another snarky comment for me. "Hello Bianca, I think you have something right there" I say pointing at her face. "Oh wait my bad, its your face" I say as I walk on to my Algebra class. Ms. Weather is writing some equation on the board, although I can't figure out exactly what the result is. She turns around to face us, "Good morning, well be discussing scientific notation today...." She says just as I tune her out and start to doodle on my notebook. I have always been quite the artist, but I don't like my work to be shown out for the public. Suddenly the bell rings indicating the end of class, I guess time flies when your doodling. I slide of my chair and head of. In the hallway Justin comes and puts his arm around me. And again I repeat, in a friendly way, cause there's nothing going on between us it's just that were close enough friends to act that way. "Hey how was algebra?" He asks. "As always, full of crap" I say. "You gotta start listening once in a while, or you might as well skip school" he says joking. "Is that an option?" I say laughing. Justin is so easy to talk to, he's that type of person that will always listen and not give you crap about your poor decisions. Algebra check, US history here we come.....