Knock Knock

Ugh, I fell asleep after I went upstairs. Now there's someone knocking on my door, what time is it? I look at my alarm clock 7:45 am. I open the door and I see my sister already dressed up. "Do you always have to oversleep?" She says. "Do you always have to be so annoying?" I say as I slam the door in her face. What does she care? I get to school at whatever time I want! I put on the first thing I found in the closet and head downstairs.

Mom doesn't even look at me when I sit down at the table. "I'm heading out, bye!" I say standing up and picking up my bookbag. Before I know it I'm out the door and heading for the bus stop. "Hey, what's your hurry?!" Its Justin, today he's wearing an Aeropostal T-shirt and some grey Vans. "Its nothing, just that mom completly ignored me this morning, I think it has to do with the fact that I got detention" I say frowning. Justin looks at me and says "I don't remember coming home last night". "What do you mean you don't remember coming home last night?" I say laughing but when I see his face and I know he's not kidding. "Did you get drunk or something?" I ask afraid of the answer. "No I didn't get drunk or high for that matter, after you left I stayed for about ten more minutes and.... I can't remember anything after that" he says. "When I woke up I was lying on the floor" he says plainly. "Thats it were skipping school and going back to the mansion" I say pulling him the other way toward the mansion spot. "We can't just skip school" he says. "Yes we can and we are going to"