Story Of My Life

"Its good to see you again Claire" says principal Connors. "What have you done again this fine mornin?". "I just accidentally fell asleep in class, its no big deal" I say to see if I can get myself outta this one. "Ms. Williams it says here on your record that you have been here for the same reason almost ten times now". "Yeah but..." I was cut off by her talking. "I don't know you Ms. Williams, but that's just enough to get you a weeks worth of detention" she says almoat mockingly. "Fine, when do I start?". "You start tomorrow and finish on Tuesday of next week". "OK whatever" I say as I pick up my bag and head out the door. By the time I came out of principal Connor's office it was already time for my next class, english. As I spedwalk down the hallway, Bianca came walking in the oposite direction and slam her hand against the books in my arms to get them to fall. "Hey!" I shout "What the hell is your problem?". "Shout much, it was an accident sorry" she says smirking and clearly NOT sorry. "Whatver" i say and keep walking towards class.

When I got to english, Mr. White wasn't in there. But whatever means someone else is going to substitute. I got in my usual desk next to Justin. "Hey" I say. "Hey what did the principal say?" He asks. "That I have detention 'till Tuesday of next week" I say. "Bummer, I thought we could go to the moon after school tomorrow" he says sarcastically. "You wish" I say turning my head towards the crippeled old lady walking through the door. "Good day , my name is Ms. Pauline and I'm substituting Mr. White, who they told me is dead" she says simply as if it was an unimportant detail. "What?!" I ask as everyone murmurs around me. Mr. White was my favorite teacher he always made class fun. "Yes I'm afraid that he was in his car and a meteor fell on him" she says." "Stop joking this is a serious matter!" I tell/scream at her. "I'm not kidding that's what happened, I'm sorry" she says plainly. Justin looks at me and his face just screams horror. How could this have happened, Mr. White wasnt THAT old. How come a meteor just happens to come down on him? Well, whatever, my main focus right now has to be dealing with the witch standing in front me. AKA Ms. Pauline..... Ugh, even her name sounds evil.