42

regulus and evelyn never fought. The twins were mutual, but they had some things they would never talk about. One of those topics included sexuality.

Regulus knew that evelyn was not identifying as a homosexual, but nor was she a heterosexual. They never talked about it, as it made Regulus uncomfortable. He wasn't sure what it meant, but knew he could not talk about it for his entire life.

Now he was in a tough situation. Evelyn wanted to talk about it with him. He should be the closest person to her, there twins. Nothing breaks the bond twins can have. He wanted to be supportive, but unfortunately could not wash away everything that was taught to him for ages. He still hadn't gotten over the Lupin boy with Sirius or the Mars character that was from Gryffindor. He tolerated them, but did not understand it, even though he was taking steps to better understand his peers.

"Regulus," Evelyn said, taking her twin out of his train of thought.

"Yea E?"

"I, I'm dating Opal." Eve stated as she looked at Regulus with a small smile. "and she makes me really happy."

Regulus nodded, forcing a smile on his face as he looked at his sister, not knowing what to say. "As long as you are still you," is what came out.

"Excuse me, what?" Evelyn asked, seeming disappointed in her twin. "Regulus I've always been the same, what the hell do you mean?"

"I want you to still be like you always have," Regulus restated, confused by his sister's reaction. "Let this not affect us."

"It's not going to Regulus," Evelyn explained. "I can't change it."

It was just then when Sirius had walked up with his boyfriend, Remus. In Regulus's mind, this is what caused him to become a loose string, not realizing the mistakes of his family values.

"Hey guys," Remus greeted the twins with a smile before noticing the disgust face on them both. "Did Sirius do something again?"

"No, Regulus is just an idiot," Evelyn spat as she looked at her elder brother and his significant other.

"What happened?" Sirius asked.

"He can't accept I have a girlfriend," Evelyn stormed off. Remus looked at Sirius before thy both nodded at each other. Remus soon went off after Evelyn.

"Regulus," Sirius began, "is it true?"

"What's it to you!" Regulus screamed, frustrated.

Ain't no two pretty best friends... but I've two pretty girlfriends

diamondintherough was tagged

62 likes | 10 comments

rebelofasacredherd: love that

reg.ular.art: i still don't get it

certifiedpad: reg, we talked about this

stoner: regulus, i hate you

diamondintherough: she doesn't mean that

stoner: yes i do