chapter 3: meet up

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

Timeskip next day at Juliet's house

TRAVIS' POINT OF VIEW

I finally arrived at Juliet's place, thinking of the project we will be doing if it is right or not. Somehow I think it's very dumb or maybe I'm not just used to these kind of stuffs.

I knocked the front door at their porch. Her house is quite simple, but honestly one of the good-looking houses I've ever seen in this state. Afterwards, I heard someone walking towards the door.

"You must be Travis. Please come in." a lady said as she smiled and opened the door for me while I go inside.

"I'm guessing you might be Juliet's mother?" I asked as I frowned then she closed the door.

"Definitely I am." She said as she smiled at me.

"It is very nice meeting you, Mrs. Fitzroy. Here is a homemade pie my mother made in our bakery." I said as I showed her the pie.

"Likewise to you, young man, and please send my 'thank you' to your mother." Mrs. Fitzroy smiled as she put her hands together.

"Please, let me bring the pie to our table." She said as she brought out her hands.

"Oh no please, let me bring the pie to your table." I chuckled as I backed away.

"Aww thank you, kind man." She said as she pouted then we both started walking to their dining table.

"No worries, Mrs. Fitzroy." I replied as I smiled.

As we arrived to their dining table, I slowly put the hot pie down, then started wandering their collections.

"You do have a fancy place, Mrs. Fitzroy. It's very unique." I said.

"Thank you for that, Travis. This house belongs to my grandparents several decades ago, it is one of a kind." She said as she walked to the kitchen then I chuckled.

"Oh and by the way, may I ask on where is Juliet? We are gonna do a Science project as partners for the upcoming Science month." I asked as I looked at her.

"I'm guessing, she's in her room-" She said as Juliet cutted her off.

"Hi Travis! I didn't noticed you were already here." Juliet said as I turned at her.

She is wearing a simple but fancy yellow dress with her messy bun hair. With there, I started at her like she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

"Oh, uh, yes I just arrived her couple minutes ago." I replied as I started blushing.

"Juliet dear, Travis brought a hot pie, do you want to eat some before you two start working on your project?" Mrs. Fitzroy asked as she walked out from the kitchen, bringing three white plates and some utensils.

"I would love to, mother, but I'm not hungry for now." Juliet replied as she smiled.

"Likewise, Mrs. Fitzroy." I replied as I looked at Mrs. Fitzroy.

"Please, call me Julia instead, I am not used to people calling me Mrs. Fitzroy." Julia chuckled.

"Oh, my apology, Julia." I chuckled back.

"Come on Travis, let's go to my room." Juliet said then I nodded and we walked upstairs to the her room.

"Your Mother is so nice." I said then she smiled.

"She definitely is." She replied then we arrived at her room.

Her room is filled with stickers, papers and more of her stuff. Honestly, it might be the most organized room I've ever seen.