chapter 18: chances spell

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

TRAVIS' POINT OF VIEW

"Travis, please calm down, everyone is looking at us." Lauren said as she stood up and tried to calm me down.

"You know, you are very lucky that you are a girl because if you were a guy, I would've punched you right now!" I shouted as Lauren started to tear up.

"Travis! Stop!" A familiar voice shouted from the back, it was Romeo.

"Travis, what happened? What did you do to Lauren?" Juliet worriedly asked.

As I saw her with her worried face, I started to calm down.

"N-Nothing, I was just being a good brother to her." I nervously replied then Juliet went to Lauren and comforted her.

"Laury, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Juliet worriedly asked.

"I-I'm okay Juliet, d-don't worry." Lauren said as she faked a smile.

"Travis, what's going on? We heard you shouting from inside." Romeo said as I turned at him.

I started to become angry again as I saw his face. I know he's my friend, but the fact that he is with Juliet, the love of my life, and secretly hanging out with her makes me mad that I just want to punch him to his head.

"You." I said in anger.

Because of my temptation, I slowly pull up my fist and hit him in the face. As I was supposed to do so, Juliet stopped me.

"Travis! Stop on what you are doing! This isn't gonna help!" Juliet said as I looked at her.

"What did I do to you, Travis? I already apologized to you after our breakup with Lauren!" Romeo said.

"I don't know Romeo, try asking yourself instead." I said then as I was supposed to punch him again, Lauren hugged me from my back.

"Travy, stop! Please! W-We can talk about this." Lauren stuttered.

"Travis, please calm down, alright? You can talk to us." Juliet said then I slowly put my fist down.

I pushed Romeo away so that I could walk out, then Romeo, Juliet and Lauren started to follow me.

"Travis, what's going on? Please talk to us, we can work this out." Juliet worriedly said as I turned at her.

"The only thing I want to say to you Juliet is you don't deserve a guy like Romeo. I should be the one who will be there for you." I said in anger.

"Wh-What do you mean? Romeo and I were just h-hanging out, that's all." Juliet said.

"Well, thank God that Juliet thinks the same thing as I do." Lauren scoffed as all of us walked away.

"Travis, please don't think of us the other way. W-We are just friends, I won't steal Juliet away from you." Romeo said then I stopped from walking.

"Alright fine, if you don't want to steal Juliet away from me, I don't want to see the two of you ever again." I said as I turned at them.

"Travis, you can't control them!" Lauren scolded.

"I will, and I can." I said as I walked closer to Juliet.

"T-Travis, what are you doing?" Juliet asked as I kneel down.

"Juliet Fitzroy, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked then all of them gasped.

"I-I.." Juliet stuttered as she looked at Lauren and Romeo.

Juliet immediately ran away from me as she went to Romeo, she whispered something to him.