chapter 15: the first chosen users

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

JULIET'S POINT OF VIEW

"You're the woman who spoke to us through Romeo's bracelet?" I asked.

After that, there was a moment of silence inside my room. Romeo started getting very confused, so he break the silence.

"Y-Your aunt is a some sort of guardian?" Romeo asked.

"I-I.." I replied.

I wanted to tell him the history that happened especially about the Magicias, until Aunt Tia spoke.

"Juliet, answer my call through your mirror." Aunt Tia said then she ended the communication from Romeo's bracelet.

"I don't understand, Juliet. What's happening?" Romeo asked as I stood up and grabbed my mirror.

"You will soon figure it out." I said then he looked at me with his confused face as I sat down beside him.

"I, Juliet Fitzroy, wants to communicate with the guardian, Tia Fitzroy. Hayaan akong makipag-usap sa kanya sa pamamagitan ng salamin na ito." I recited the magic spell then Aunt Tia's image appeared in my mirror and Romeo went closer towards it.

"I'm so glad that my crystal ball chose you and your friend right here." Aunt Tia said.

"Oh yes, Aunt Tia, meet my f-friend, Romeo. Romeo, this is my Aunt Tia." I said.

"Good day Madam Tia, you seem familiar I swear I saw you from somewhere." Romeo said then I gave him my confuse face.

After Romeo spoke, Aunt Tia froze from my mirror then Romeo and I looked at each other.

"A-Aunt Tia? Is everything okay?" I asked then Aunt Tia zoned out.

"Yes, yes, I'm good." Aunt Tia nervously said.

"Anyways, back to the crystal ball thing, you two are chosen as the future users of the Magicias. I'm assuming you and Romeo go to the same school together, along with Travis." Aunt Tia continued then Romeo nodded.

"Y-You know Travis?" Romeo asked after he nodded.

"Yes, Juliet said she made the Magicias she presented for your Science project in school. Since Travis is basically Juliet's partner, we had already met." Aunt Tia explained then Romeo slowly nodded.

"Okay back to the topic, what do you mean we are the future users of the Magicias, Travis and I made?" I asked.

"One of the rules for the guardian myself is when a Magicia is made, there must be a user for it, but it appears to be that the crystal ball chooses on who will be the users in the near future." Aunt Tia explained.

"So, are you saying when we solve the puzzle you gave, we would use the Magicias they made?" Romeo asked in confusion.

"Technically no, that is just the first step. There are three missions in order to receive the Magicia which I, the guardian will give." Aunt Tia replied.

"As far as I can remember, there is no rule like this in the book you gave to me, Aunt Tia." I said.

"That's because things had changed after a year I gave to you that book. Well, because this time we have some enemies to face, and with the power of the Magicias, we could use it against them." Aunt Tia explained.

"But the Magicias will be completely developed in the next 20 years, right? And when it is used once in between that 20 years, it can only be used once then it would extend more 30 years or so since it isn't allowed to be used as for the moment?" I asked.