chapter 40: betrayals & final words

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ).]

TRAVIS' POINT OF VIEW

"Travis stop this please, blame it all on me. Just please don't hurt Romeo, he didn't do anything!" Juliet shouted as she started crying.

As I looked at Juliet, I could see the pain in her eyes. I couldn't bare to see her in that situation, but why, why him, my Juliet? I slowly released Romeo then I walked to Juliet.

"Y-You cheated on me my Juliet, y-you k-kissed Romeo. I saw it with my very own eyes, I-I thought you love me." I said as I started crying.

"I-I do, but I swear th-things happened too fast I didn't realize what was I doing neither Romeo." Juliet said as she sobbed then I kneel down infront of her.

"Did you know how much I tried to get out of this filthy house over the six months I was away?! Did you know I tried everything just to get back in the city just to see you and the rest of our friends again?! Did you remembered every thing I did just for you, because it is my way of showing you that I love you?!" I asked as Juliet looked down with tears dropping from her eyes then Romeo and Lauren started to tear up.

"Did you really lied about your feelings about me? Because honestly, I do thought on the day you told me that you answered me to be your girlfriend is finally the day you come to your senses that you like me instead of a guy who loves someone else. But it seems like I was wrong all this time, besides I know that you two have become more closer the moment I went to the so-called military school. That to the point you two kissed, thinking that the world has suddenly stopped like you forgot that you are still dating me." I continued as I wiped my tears.

"If you had chosen Romeo all this time, you could've atleast be honest with me Juliet. Because I'd rather bare the pain with your honesty than seeing you lie to me all this time that you ended up choosing him. Oh and guess what, goodluck with your stupid Magicia hobby because I will not and never be a part of this team anymore. Lauren can replace me if she wants to, because I will finally be in Maria Greene's team this time. Don't worry, Lauren already knows about this stupid hobby we are secretly dealing with." I continued as Romeo and Juliet gasped then I stood up and removed my necklace.

"Tr-Travis, please let me explain." Juliet said as she continued to sobbed and stuttered.

"I don't want to hear any explanation from you Juliet, especially from a cheater and a liar like you." I said as I turned around then slowly walked away.

"You gave me no choice, Travis." Juliet sighed as I looked at her.

Luckily I was alert, I noticed that Juliet slowly places her finger onto Romeo's bracelet, and Romeo did the same. I automatically placed my finger onto the bracelet as well, then the both of them gasped. Our surroundings suddenly stopped, especially Lauren.

"So, what is it right now? A secret conversation by using a Magicia bracelet to communicate with Celestia?" I asked as I evilly smirked.

"Let go right now Travis, so that I could fix everything." Juliet said as she looked at me.

"I'd rather not, besides what could you possibly do to fix everything?" I asked as I scoffed.

"Listen to the lady Travis, she is just doing the right thing." Romeo said as he glared at me.

"Shut your mouth, after all I am her boyfriend and it was never you." I said then he growled.

The next thing I heard is that Juliet started reciting a spell, it looks like there is another thing she hide from me.