shinchan and harry!

Hey lovelies ❤️!
.
Let's jump in!
.
___________________________

Shehnaaz- what's this?
Siddharth- um- your belated birthday gift from me. Uh- actually I am sorry, it took more time, then I thought it will take to make this.
Shehnaaz- this is my gift? You remembered about this? You were jumping like a monkey all around just for this small wooden box?
She was frustrated and she scoffs.
Siddharth- this is not a ordinary box, just open it and you will understand.
She scoffs and opens the box slightly, and the moment it got open a beautiful music played. She opened the box fully and there was a tiny globe and a tiny girl was sitting on that globe playing guitar. The globe was shining with glittery rainbow lights while the tune of the music was pleasure to her ears.

She was overwhelmed and her heart fluttered. She once glanced at Siddharth with tears in her eyes, and just clasp into his chest. He pull her into his embrace more tightly. She sobbed in his chest and he kissed her hair.
Shehnaaz- why I feel like, I have heard this music before or something.

He slowly whispered in her ears,
don't, don't you worry
I'll be there whenever you want me,
I need somebody who can love me at my worst!
Happy birthday sheen

She look at him in shock while he said, yeah! I am your fiddy!
Shehnaaz- you? F- fiddy?
Siddharth sighs and said, yes sheen I am fiddy your harry!
Shehnaaz- what? Seriously! You- you're my fiddy? Where were you all these years, haa? Why did you left me alone all these years? And when did you come to know that I am sheen? Howw? Just answer me!
He scoffs and they both sat on the couch and he started!

Flashback!

A small girl and boy were playing on a park. The girl was sitting on the swing and the little boy was making it her swing in the air, while they were giggling.

Emma- hey what happened?
Shehnaaz who was staring at them said, nothing let's go! Siddharth will be waiting for me.
Emma hugged her and said, I know you are missing your fiddy!
Shehnaaz looked at her and says, no I am not! He left me when I needed him the most. I cried all my childhood for him but he was just disappear. I- I hate him. He- he didn't even tried to find his sheen. We were best friends, like if I got hurt he would cry, if he got hungry I used to eat. We were that connected. I don't know how can he just give up on me!

Shehnaaz cried while Emma consoled and said, hey! Don't cry! You know right, that it's not his fault. Your dad shifted you to another city, just the day after your mom's death. How could he found you?
Shehnaaz- but he just disappeared Emma. 1 week before my mom's death, suddenly one day he disappeared! I mean why?
Emma- it's okay. Now I m here right? Ain't I your best friend?
Shehnaaz- you are! I love you.
And shehnaaz hugged her, but still the space in her heart for her fiddy can't be replaced.

On the other side siddharth heard all the conversation standing behind the big pillar. He was internally very happy that he found his sheen but he stopped himself because he wanted to surprise her by telling the truth on her birthday.

Flashback ends.

Siddharth- so this is the story!
She sobbed and said, I hate you!
He sighs and pulled her into a bear hug and hide her into his chest.
Siddharth- hate me more, but now I can't bother to lose you!
Shehnaaz hit his chest and said, I missed you harry!
Siddharth chuckled and said, missed you too shinchan I mean Sheen!
Shehnaaz- you remembered our song?
Siddharth- yeah of course after all we made it!
Shehnaaz- but it's not completed yet right!
Siddharth- it'll be soon!
They both stared at each other's eyes and Sung together,
i need somebody who can love me at my worst!
No I am not perfect but I hope you see my worth!

She sighs!
Shehnaaz- childhood was so special right! You liked shinchan so you used to call me sheen.
Siddharth- and you liked harry so you used to call me harry! Also your fiddy!
She laughed and said, that's my tongue issue u Know!
He nodded and said, yeah, whenever you got scared and nervous or something you stumble.
She nodded and said, I am so so so sooooo glad you know. Today's world's most amazing day. Let's celebrate!
He smiled and nodded.

They made Maggies and sat on their couches. Shehnaaz turned on the TV and played shinchan on it. He looked at her and said, I thought you will watch harry Potter!
Shehnaaz- I don't need the reel harry when I have the real one with me!
His heart flutters and his breath hitched.

Meanwhile shehnaaz sang with doing all her cute funny expressions and dance steps,

Mera Naam Bhi Shin Chan Hai,
Mein Shararat Se Bhara, Badi Mushkil Mein Padi
Meri Family Nohara....
C'mon Baby C'mon Baby
Aao Karen Dance Shuru, Zorse Ghume Humm....

She quickly grabbed his hands and made him stand, and started to swing his body with her, while they both sing,
Shin Chan Shin Chan Pyaara Pyaara
Par Hai Kitna Cute....

They did their all wild moves, jumps, twists, shakes and at last she pulled his cheeks tightly and said, you are the cutest shinchan of this world.
He blushed and smiled.

Shehnaaz was sitting beside Emma in her class. And was looking at the black board. Then she remembered something and she said loudly, OH SHITT!
While everyone looks at her, she looks around in embarrassment and thought in mind, yaar bezzati ho jayegi. I need to do something!

She look at everyone and said, actually- um this classroom smells like snake's shitt! Isn't it guys?
She elbowed Emma to join her and Emma said, yeah yeah it's so smelly hear. Guys we should leave, it's unhygienic for our health.
Ayan- yeahh! Hygiene must me first.

Everyone was going to leave when, there came professor with siddharth.
Professor- guys, where are you all going?
A boy- sir this classroom is smelling like snake's shitt!
A girl- yes sir and it's unhygienic!
Professor- and who told you this?
He glared at shehnaaz who was looking at the ceiling!
Professor- miss gill why are you looking up?
She looks at professor and said, ah- sir actually I was wondering that why gravity don't work in walls and cements and plasters! Like see the ceiling don't fall so...
Everyone laughed while Prof said, shut up and go back to your seats.

Shehnaaz in mind- yaar siddharth ko to abhi bhi kiss nahi yaad aayi. Ahhhh! I need to work on it. Jesus!!!
She sighs and looks at siddharth who was sitting with presha so close and there hands were on each other's.
Shehnaaz thought, kaise chipakke bethi hai yeh siddharth se. Huh, I don't care. Bhaad me jaaye! But she is really a bitch! By God!

_______________________
.
Okay someone is jealous 😂!
.
Please do comments and like if you liked the part ❤️