Epilogue ❤️

Soooo, here's the epilogue!!
.
_____________________________

"Sheen, Sheen, Sheen......." A huge crowd cheered the name.

On the other side in the backstage people were running from here to there in worries and excitement.

"Where is Sheen? How can she ho in last minute? Just find her now, or else the millions of people who are standing there will literally kill us!" A man shouted at other workers.

"Oh my god, please help!" He prayed and was hell tensed.

Meanwhile here a girl wearing a beautiful peach coloured dress, was waiting for someone outside her car. Then someone came and hugged her from behind as she squealed and turned and hugged the person even more tightly.

"Are you mad? Your fans are waiting for you! What the hell are you doing here?" Siddharth asked shaking her shoulders.

"But I know you are my no 1 fan!" She grinned.

"Yeah I am! But there your taklu manager must have gotten mad till now." He said worriedly which make him earn a laugh from her.

"You know right, I don't attend any concerts before hugging you. The peace and strength get in this simple hug is just out of the world. People will say it's cliche and all, but for me it's a therapy which always calms my all nerves down!" She smiled and kissed his lips softly.

"I love you!"

"I love you more!" He whispered.

Shehnaaz named herself as Sheen, as it's close to her heart same as music. She wants the world to know that she is his!

______________

Siddharth is a physicist, which he always wanted to Be. He has his own research organisation, which is now one of the top organisations of world. He is not less than any celebrity, as he has solved many theories in past several years. That's a different thing, that girls are literally die for his one look.
But we all know how our Sana is, right? She knows how to protect her man and she does too.

"Please na baby? For me?" Siddharth made a puppy face as he was manofying her to join him for his England trip.

"No! I mean why do you want to travel all sudden? I can smell something wrong!" She narrowed her eyes.

"Actually I was planning to travel from very long! But didn't get time, so now I think we should go right? Alone? Only me and mine sheen?" He stated at her eyes hoping to convince her.

"But isn't this your busy month? Like every year you are hell busy in these days because you have something research on your stars which appears in this month only! Isn't it?" She fold her arms against her chest.

"Who the hell told you to tell her your whole fucking schedule!" He mumbled to himself.

"What what?" She bent towards his face.

"Arey Baba, but this year it's not important because i have my team for it. Now pleaseeeeeeeee will you come with me?" He made a cute pout, for which she will die too. And she melted like chocolate.

"Ohkay my love!" She smiled while he squealed and picked her up in his arms and twirled her around while she giggled all the while!

____________________

"Come onnn! I have visited England so many times, for my concerts. What do you wanna do by covering my eyes?" She rolled her eyes beneath the clothe which was covering her eyes.

"I have a huge surprise for you, just wait and watch babygirl!" He planted a kiss on her cheeks and held her hand and dragged her with him.

After sometime he opened the clothe and she was literally gasped amd surprised. She couldn't utter a word for some seconds.