I Want You!

Heyyyy!
.
First of all a important note!
.
My work is purely fiction so please do not take it personally, also there will be mature scenes in this part, so if you are not comfortable you can skip.
Thank you!
.
________________________

Shehnaaz came Infront him in a black body hugging short dress, which covered her each curve perfectly. She was looking hot yet beautiful.

"Erm- Sheh- what- "His words died inside his mouth, she never wore something like this

"Erm- Sheh- what- "
His words died inside his mouth, she never wore something like this. This was the first time she came out of her comfy baggy clothes to this
just for him. She goes close to him and held his hands and slightly kissed the back of his palm.

"I want you to-
She choked as words were not leaving her mouth. She exhaled and inhaled deeply to calm her heartbeats.

"Hey it's okay you don't have to this. Let's watch Harry Potter with some pizzas and that's it I don't want anything else. Just the presence of yours matters to me Shehnaaz!" He said cupping her face making her heart flutter.

"I don't know when I became so lucky, to get a person like you in my life. But now I want to say this and do this, please don't stop me now." She said with love in her eyes.

"Did you know the first time I saw you in the college, I thought, I have never seen anything captivating beautiful?"

"Why are you telling me this now?" His heartbeats were rising every passing second.

" I saw you and I wanted to be close to you, to know you. To know your flaws and scars, but instead you came in my life as an antiseptic who healed my every wounds. Remember you told me that, when I will be comfortable we will go for the next step?"
She sighed loudly.

"Now I am! I want you to mark me yours, I want to be yours forever."
She paused, and inhaled softly.

"I want all of you in me." She finally said and exhaled.

He was stunned, he was happy and shock at the same time.

"You don't-

Before he could complete, his lips were sealed with a kiss. Not soft one, this was the wild and a kiss filled with lust but more love.

Mature scenes ahead.

He without breaking the kiss took her into his arms and take her to his room. He softly placed her on the bed and hover over her.

He paused and looked at her eyes lovingly while she was breathing heavily.

"Stop me now if you want. Because if I take this further I don't know if I will be able to control myself or not." He said pecking her temple.

"I want you, and I trust you baby!" These words made his heart skip a beat.

"And I promise I'll never break your trust!"

Siddharth immediately pulled her close and locked his lips with hers. He planted moist kissed all over her body. Starting from her jawline, with her neck and collarbones. He paused and Stared at something which took his attention. She slightly opened her eyes as she saw his staring at her birthmark near her upper breast.

He leans forward and sucks the place making her moan in pleasure.

In a fraction of seconds both of their clothes were laying on the floor. She clutched her eyes tightly as he kissed her breasts lightly and opened her bra.

"I want you to keep your eyes open. I want you to keep every moment of this in your mind. Open your eyes Shehnaaz!" In response she clutched her eyes more tightly and moved her face aside. He Chuckles softly.

"Opening or I have other ways." He smirked and gave a hickey on her neck. She moaned and opened her eyes wide.

"Why are you biting me!" She frowned.

"This is called hickey Shehnaaz." He laughs making her confuse.

"Wh- what?"

"You will come to know tomorrow when you will see yourself." He said and smirked.

He trailed kisses from her neck to her stomach. With her thighs to her toes. Making her dive in the pool of pleasures.

He goes down and slipped the only clothe of hers. She covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"You are beautiful!" He stated. Making her blush yet shy.

He explored the velvety dew of her enclave. She had nothing to do but to lie back, close her eyes and submerge herself in a pool of pleasure. While he did his magic on hers.

After sometime he came towards her face and  placed a peck on her head and asked softly, May I?
In response she lowered her eyes and nodded.

"I want words Shehnaaz!" He demanded.

"Yes!" She whispered. He kissed her lips and smiled at her.

He slipped out of his clothes and again kissed her.

She was scared, as she knew that it hurts. She has heard from many people that it hurts a lot. And she don't wants to get hurted.

She felt something in her lower parts and she gasped and moaned.
He slowly inserted his groin into her. Making sure to don't hurt her.

He was very slow and gentle while reminding her every childhood moments of them in her ears, and pecking her cheeks, lips, forehead time to time, to divert her mind from the pain. He handled her as if she is some China doll who will break if her gave any force.

And in this point she somehow felt that the feelings towards him of hers is not just liking it's beyond this. No one can understand her the way he does. She realized and her heart flutters.

It was slow and sensual, the moans of her were echoing in the room, scratches of her nails on his back were the sighns of their love. After sometime she groaned and said him to do it fast, making him surprised on her sudden demand.

When it was over, she thought they would just cuddle and sleep, but he kept touching and caressing her, as if reluctant to let the flames of passion diffuse.

Mature scenes end!

They sleep in eachother's arm peacefully.

They experienced their first time together. A real relationship has fights. Has trust. Has faith. Has tears. Has hurt. Has smiles. Has genuine laughter. Has imperfections and has unconditional love!

Shehnaaz and Siddharth had lived the all of their firsts together which will be their lasts too. True love is not finding the perfect person, it's finding that someone who is Just messed up as you are and making a messed-up future together!

___________________________
.
I know I am not good at romance, so please bare with me if you didn't like the part, and if you liked it then please let me know, if I should write such parts more or not. Please do comments and votesss!
.