Babygirl!

Hey beautiful souls!
.
____________________________

Shehnaaz gasped as siddharth suddenly pulled the zip up. She turned to him and glared at him although inside her heart she was doing bhangra. Siddharth grinned and said, do you need any other help babygirl?
Shehnaaz widened her eyes as for the first time he said something like this.
Shehnaaz- Are you alright? I mean you don't say things like this?
Siddharth- i am just practicing.
Shehnaaz- for what?
Siddharth- you will come to know soon babygirl! And yes you are looking beautiful in this dress!
Shehnaaz- seriously? My makeup and all is still pending.
Siddharth- makeup is just to enhance your beauty. And believe me when I say you are beautiful shehnaaz.
She blushed and said, cool now go I need to get ready.
He smiled and placed a quick peck on her cheeks and goes.

Meanwhile here shehnaaz was all froze. She slowly touched her cheeks and again those butterflies danced inside her. She couldn't help but blush all the while and think about him.

Now it's time for the competition. Next is shehnaaz and Gautam's turn. Shehnaaz goes to Gautam and says, Are you ready?
Gautam didn't said anything and just tried to say something through his hands. Which she didn't understood.
After so much of his bad acting shehnaaz said, don't you have voice?
Gautam quickly nodded his head in no.
Shehnaaz-what?
Gautam took out his phone and messaged her, I ate ice-cream and now i can't sing.
Shehnaaz- WHATTT! HOW CAN YOU EAT ICE-CREAMS NOW?
Gautam messaged her again, I am sorry.
Shehnaaz-oh my god now what!
After sometimes of thinking Gautam again messaged her back, let's do one thing I will play the guitar and you sing?
Shehnaaz- what about male vocals?
Gautam- okay then let's play the song you were singing once when we were practicing remember?
Shehnaaz sighs and says, let's go, we don't have any choice other than this.

The host announced their name and Gautam entered with his guitar and started to play. Meanwhile in the crowd Siddharth's eyes were just looking for her. And they heard a very soothing sound. And there came shehnaaz singing from the backstage! She was looking breathtaking in her blue dress.

Shehnaaz's dress!
(Look in the media at the top. There's some problem uploading pictures here so please cooperate!)

" heart beats fasts
Colours and promises,
How to be brave!
How can I love when I am afraid,
To fall, watching you stand alone.
All my doubt suddenly goes
away somehow.

One step closer...
I have died everyday waiting for you,
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years.

I love you for a thousand years.."

The crowd was lost in her singing. Everybody were waving their hands and were singing with her. She knows how to connect with audience. She has the aura to captivate everyone into hers. While siddharth was standing there and was feeling so proud.

" That's my girl! " He said in his heart. And smiled.

The song got over and everyone cheered for one more performance of hers. But as it was getting dark they didn't do it second time.

She got out of the stage and she clashed with a hard broad chest. She realised that siddharth was hugging her. She smiled and hugged him back and putted her head in his shoulders.
They got apart and siddharth said, you rocked it. Like literally it was amazing.
She blushed and said, thank you!

And finally she won the prize. She was beyond happy. She has tears in her eyes looking at the shining trophy. While siddharth was glad for her and was continuously cheering for her.

2 days passed away. Siddharth still didn't gave any answer to her while she was very worried and curious.

All were sitting in the garden of as it was their free time.
Asim- guys let's go somewhere na! It's so boring here.
Emma- abhi to Goa se hoke Aaye Na!
Asim- arey 3 months ho Gaye uske. Actually my hometown is Himachal Pradesh you all know that, right?
Shehnaaz- no i didn't know!
Asim- okay strange! But anyways I was was born in Himachal Pradesh. And I need to attend some wedding function there, my mom and dad are busy so they told me to attend it. So why not visit there? Just 4 of us? It's basically my dad's employee's marriage so!
Shehnaaz- Ayan and Madhurima?
Asim glared at her playfully and said, I don't want those cartoons please.

Shehnaaz- ohkay then I will apply for leave in my company.
Siddharth- good idea Asim! We will be relax before exams.
Shehnaaz- haaye exams! Uska name naa lo!
Everyone laughed and decided to do their shoppings and with in 2 days they will leave.

Girls were shoppings and now as shehnaaz earns she don't have any problems for money. She can buy whatever she wants with all her heart.

Shehnaaz was selecting some woollen clothes when she noticed that Emma putted something in her bag.
Shehnaaz- what did you put in my bag?
Emma- it's a gift from me!
Shehnaaz- but what is it? Let me see!
Emma- nope! You promise me you will take this to our trip!
Shehnaaz- but why?
Emma- bass you promise!
She sighs and promised her. Emma grinned and said, we will have fun bro!

Shehnaaz and siddharth were packing their stuffs. Siddharth came in her room and said, let me help you. My packing is done. She nodded. Then shehnaaz looked at a packet which Emma putted in her bag. It was not opening as it was very hard material. Shehnaaz gave all her force into it and opened and the thing inside it goes and lands on the Siddharth's face.

Siddharth took it in his hand and he was shocked and embarrassed as it was an undergarment for women. Shehnaaz looks at him and her cheeks turned red.
Shehnaaz- I- I am- re- really sorry. Em- emma- vo- this is not my. Actually-
Siddharth- it's alright I understand!
He smiled politely and gave it to her.

She called Emma and said, you fucking bitchhhh!!!
Emma- what happened!
Shehnaaz-why did you put those clothes in my bag?
Emma- because I wanted to match with you!
Shehnaaz- who matches inners Emma?
Emma- I
Shehnaaz- atleast you should have told me about this.
Emma- but what happened? Do siddharth saw it or wore it?
Shehnaaz-are you mad!
Emma- just think siddharth in it. He will look so hot.
Shehnaaz- STOP IT! JUST STOP IT! I WILL KICK YOUR ASS EMMA JUST WAIT FOR TOMORROW!
Emma laughed and hung up.

_______________________________
.
Okay so get ready with your sweaters and hot coffees to jump in the snowy adventure and maybe boht Sara love too!
.
Please do votes and comments!