Dil na jaaneya

Heyyyyy!
Wassup!
.
________________________

Sun kissed her face, making her wake up from her dreams. She rubbed her eyes when the sunshine entered. She realized it's afternoon. They slept late yesterday. She was about to get up when she realized that two protective arms where locking her into his hold. She blushed and looked at Siddharth who was sleeping like a baby. She examined his features silently. She goes near his face and slowly crassed his cheeks and smiled innerly.

She slowly removed his hands from her waist, and was trying to get up when she was pulled backed on the bed. Her eyes widen while he smirked.

"Good Morning Baby!" He said with a mischievous smile.

"You were awake?" She asked embarrassed, with her cheeks turned red. He nodded in yes.

"From when?" She asked.

"When you were gawking me shamelessly. I mean where's your manners shehnaaz? How can you look at someone when the person is sleeping? It's very inappropriate!" He said playfully making her face turning more red. She looked down with her pout.

"I am sorry!" She said in a low voice.

He Chuckles looking at her, she was looking like an innocent baby, who doesn't know anything.
"I am kidding my sugarplum!" He said and kissed her forehead.

She narrowed her eye and slightly hit his arms.
"Now go away!" She said and pushed him aside making him fall back on the bed.

"Ouch, it hurts Baby!" He said playfully with a pout, while she rolled her eyes and goes out.

Shehnaaz again entered to his room with a gift in her hand.
"Already missing me, hmm?" He said playfully. She rolled her eyes and ignored his smiles.

"Today you have to wear this no Matter what!" She said giving him the gift.

"It's not needed Shehnaaz-

"It is needed. Today let me show you how special you are." She smiles.

His calls were not ending. Everyone was wishing him on his day. From last 1 hours he was in his phone. She sighs and goes to him, she snatched his phone and switched it off.

"Shehnaaz that was professor's call! It's important!" He said calmly.

"Nothing is important today. Now your phone is mine, till the day completes. I don't want anything which will ruin our special moments." She said and putted his phone in her pant pockets.

"Now go and get ready baby! Today is going to be fun!" She winked and goes out making him blush.

She took her shower and washed her hair. She scrubbed her body with Iris and rose body wash. She goes to her closet and sighed looking at her outfit.

She wore a simple yet elegant dress. She dried her hair and let it be free. She added some makeup to enhance her beauty. She smiled looking at her reflection and goes out of the room. Last time she checked her phone looking for all the arrangements she has done. She sighed and prayed to god, for everything goes as planned.

He came out of his room wearing his outfit. Shehnaaz's mouth was slightly opened looking at him. He was looking damn hot in black. He approached her, but she was all lost in admiring him. He stood near her and bent down to her level. He moves his hand towards her chin and slowly closed her mouth by pushing it up.

She came back of her Dreamlands, and was red in embarrassment.
"Am I looking that good?" He smirked.
While she blushed and moves her eyesight.

He slowly pecked her cheeks and said, you look amazing in this!
She blushed and thanked him.

He slowly pecked her cheeks and said, you look amazing in this! She blushed and thanked him