Grumpy Cat

Hollaaaa!
.
________________________

"What are you doing here?" Shehnaaz asked confusedly.

"I am the boss here." He smirked

"Mrs Shukla is the boss not you, and if you're playing any cheap tricks then please stop. I am never gonna forgive you." She almost cried.

"Who is even asking you to forgive me? I didn't do anything wrong, you are the one who cheated." He glared at her.

"Fine, now just be professional and tell me where is Mrs Shukla." She said sternly.

"I don't think I should give you any explanation. I am the boss here, and you have to work under me for 1 month. If you don't want to then you may leave." He putted his hands in his pants pockets. She shrugged and putted the files on the table, making a loud noise. He looked at her widening his eyes but he chose to not react.

"You have 3 meetings to attend, first one is just in next 10 minutes. I am preparing the meeting room." She said looking through the files, while, he just stared at her face which he was yearning to look. His heart finally got the peace, but he doesn't want to accept it.

"Hmm" he hummed softly while she closed her file. She was about to leave when he called her.

"Did I told you to go?"

"I don't haven to ask permission for that I guess." She replied politely.

"You have to now! New boss with new rules, no go and bring breakfast for me. I am hungry." He said looking at his laptop.

"I am not going to that, this is not my work. You have peons for that." She fisted her hands and narrowed her eyes to him.

"You are my PERSONAL assistant. You are gonna do everything I ask for. So just shut your mouth and go." He said sternly. She fisted her hands, she wanted to punch on his nose but anyhow controlled herself.

"I hate you." She mumbled and stumped her feet and goes out. While he smirked.

She was filling the cup of coffee from the machine when Jasmin came to her and Said hi to her.

"Congratulations you became PA. " She hugged her while Shehnaaz smiled warmly.

"Thank you."

"Well I am also sad, coz now I have to tolerate that weird Vishal alone." She made a sad face.

"Just give me a call whenever he annoys you. I am always available for you guys." She smiled.

They talked for sometimes and then Shehnaaz left with the coffee and sandwiches for him. She knocked the door and goes in as he permitted her.

She placed the tray on the table and turned to go.

"Stop!"

"God wants me to do a sin by killing this grumpy cat. Ohh nice name, grumpy cat!" She thought in her mind and turned to look at him.

"I don't wanna have coffee, bring me mango shake with two scoops ice-creams and almonds." He stated.

"What almonds?" She widened her eyes.

"Yeah do you have any problem?"

"Yeah of course, you are allergic by almonds and your face will swollen if you are it, also it's not good-

"Just do as I say!" He said sternly making her silent.

"Maro merko kya!" She mumbled and took the coffee with her and goes out.