The Beginning of the Journey

You as a 15 year old high school student year 2020, you don't remember anything from you born time until October 9 2019...

The day which changed you totally into a new one...

You don't remember your parents you don't whether you have siblings nothing...you are now from an orphan with a good owner who takes cares everyone as his own child especially you as you came to that orphan as a patient...your head was seriously damaged..when you try to remember anything from the past....that could lead to death cause of over stress.

As you had so many surgeries in your whole body you don't know your original face....Doctors have done plastic surgery and changed you fully into a pretty girl from before...

But you had an amazing family of helpful dad cheerful mom and 7 caring brothers a cute and cheerful couple who is aunt and uncle and 4 caring cousin sisters...

You had an beautiful family which no one could imagine of....everyone loved you especially your brothers and sisters....

But that day changed all the things...

You were going to a picnic happily with all your family...but something tragic happened

So now lets go to the story...

You: Woah this school is so big, I don't know which school I went before...hope this is the same one who know..

Students pov

Boy 1: Woah she is beautiful just like a goddess...

Girl 1: She looks like a nice character hope I can become her friend..

Boy 2: I want her as my GF!

Your pov

When heard all those commands I felt happy...cause my new face looks nice I guess...

So lets find where is the pricincipal office...

Your pov ends

When you were searching for the office...someone bumped you

???: Hey, Watch were you going?

You: You bumped me and without asking sorry you are scolding me!

???: I am in rush, I will catch you later

You: Hey stop you idiot!

Your pov

???: Hey, I am Soeun. Nice to meet you...Please don't mind him...they are always like that

You: They??

Soeun: Yes there are 7 boys and 4 girls...they are so popular cause they are so talented...at first they had a sister whom they all loved so much but something happened to her and she is no more...So her lose made their behavior changed to cold...

You: Ohhh ok..thnks for the info I almost misunderstood them.

Soeun: But you can they are too much now a days...they act like they own the school..

You: By the way is their sister dead or...

Soeun: They don't know when they recovered they can't find her anywhere...so they made their mind as dead...but I guess she is living somewhere...they are searching for her sometimes as her body is not found but October 9 is marked as her death day for now..

(you thinking that is the day where I was took to orphanage and treated...which made myself change....ohhh wait what is the time..)

You: OH NO!! It is time to class but I have not got my schedule.

Soeun: I am so sorry I wasted your time by saying stories....let me lead you there come..

You: Thnks

(You went to the office and got your schedule...Soeun led you the class and she went as your first class is English hers is history)

Teacher: So you are the new student..come in and introduce

You: Hi I am (Your name)...I lost my childhood memories last year..So I am new to this city

I hope we can be friends...Take care of me

Teacher: That's really sad...do you know your parents?

You: Sadly no, I am now in an orphanage..nearby

Teacher: Ok, Take your seat beside Monday

(When teacher told her name a bright girl rised her hands )

You made you way to her and sat beside her

Monday: Hi I am Monday....hope we can be friends

You: Sure No Problem

Then teacher continued the class and you took the notes..

Atlast the bell rang..

You stretched yourself not knowing all are watching you

You: (embarrassed) I am sorry

Boy 1: She is cute

Boy 2: You are right

You covered yourself with your bag and went outside until you hit someone

???: You again, where do you have you eyes in you back?

You: I am sorry for hitting you

After that you went on your way..he was yelling at you but you didn't care

Monday: Hey you are cool!

You: Thnks..

Monday: Wanna have lunch with my friends?

You: Sure as I don't know anyone here

You and Monday went to the cafeteria and she brought your lunch too.

So guys here my episode ends, I will upload the new one soon.

But I really hope someone reads this, thnks to those who read this fanfiction it really means a lot to me!!