Episode - 10

After you ate with them all, you went to a nearby park and decided to tell them there.

So, when they were all seated. You started...

You: So, guys I am gonna tell it but it is nothing serious.

Jake: Just spill it out.

You: I will be going to India in next 2 months.

V: India, why for how many days??

You: I will answer all your question's. I am going cause dad have some work there and he will not be able to because he has some health problems and receiving mediction here so he can't leave in middle.

Rose: For how many days??

You: That's is I am not sure but maybe 1 year or more.

Everyone: What???

V: You are gonna leave for a year and more, now only telling us we only have 2 months to spend Y/N.

You: I know oppa, but-

Rm cut off you.

Rm: You never felt we all are important to you right, so only you are saying this this much late huh?

You: No no oppa not like that, I was afraid how you will take this because we were only friends for three months.

Soeun: We all know you more Y/N, we all share our secrets immediately but you took a long time.

You: Unnie no, please understand me and you all promised that you all will be happy with me.

Suddenly Jin oppa hugged me.

Jin: Its ok, but please keep in contact with us we will never forget you even it is for how long ok??

You: I will also not forget you oppa.

Then the rest also came and hugged you.

You: Don't worry guys we have two months.

Then they all left to their houses and me also.

The next day.

I was in school waiting for unnie's and oppa's. then I saw rose unnie.

Unnie only you and Bp are here where are oppa's

Rose: Oh they had some work so they didn't come today.

You: Ohh ok unnie let's go.

Rose pov.

Actually, the truth is BTS had gone in search of our sister in that accident place and in nearby hospital. We were not at all planning to search again or her. But we feel like Y/N is our sister as she had a surgery, we don't her original face so only.

BTS pov.

We came to the accident zone and felt really sad because we lost our sister here.

Jin: Guys we will split and search for neaby hospital ok?

So Jin, V and Jk went in one direction and Rm, jhope, suga and jimin went in opposite direction.

V pov

We spotted a hospital there.

We went inside and asked whether some girl rom accident was admitted on October 9 last year, they searched and said no.

We left the place and left for another hospital.

We know that we were all admitted and were treated here but why did Y/N was separated from us all should be admitted here right, is this all planned??

(What do you think of it my dear readers??)

Suga pov.

We spotted a hospital in the end of the road.

Suga to the receptionist: Excuse me, did you admit a girl from accident on October 9 last year.

Receptionist: One minute sir, let me search it.

Suga: OK

She: Yes sir, one girl was admitted her because of the nearby accident but with no relatives.

Suga: Can I get information abt her??

She: No sir, we are not allowed to show personal details to anyone expect cops.

Suga: But we are-

She cut me off.

She: Sir, even if you are the richest man in this area, we can't sorry sir.

With that I left and informed other's abt it.

Rm: I will call Jin hyung and ask him to bring ??? with him.

Suga: Good idea as he is a cop he will help.

Then Rm called and informed Jin abt what they found and asked to bring ??? with him.

After 20 minutes of waiting Jin hyung came with.

Jin: So, they said they will not give information to whoever ok ok.

Suga: Where is he??

Jin: He is coming.

???: Hello my friends how are you all long time no see...

So guys curious to find who is he???(a kpop idol-clue)

Wait for the next episode.

Until then bye!!

make sure to comment and vote for me :)