Episode - 6

So, after you party, you and your friends have been hanging out with BTS & BP.

The whole school was shocked as BTS & bp were more cheerful and happy and they were smiling when ever you were there with them.

You: Guys I am so happy to have you all with me, I am not at all feeling sadness abt losing my memories.

Souen: Yes, thanks to BTS & BP cause of you all Y/N has been happy this whole week.

Heesung: Even when we were there, we would have different classes, at that time she really felt lonely, but you guys are with her for this time.

They said while tearing up.

You: Guys, come on everything is good and well going.

Rm: It is no problem for us.

Jisso: We don't why but we like her a lot.

Jimin: We have to talk to you about something about the accident you had.

You: I also want to say something to all, which I had been hiding this long.

Lisa: What is it??

You: Not here, I will tell you, if you all come to this address tomorrow 6 in the morning. Can you??

Jin: We can but what is in here??

You: This is my orphanage in other words my home, I want to reveal my secrets to you all there after introducing my dad.

Jennie: Dad?

You: The owner of that orphanage is like dad to me, we all call him that. And I also want to introduce my best friends too.

Zoa: But aren't we that??

You: You all are, he is my friend from I was there in that orphanage.

BTS: Ok we will all you meet you there.

Bp: We will pick up weeekly and enhypen ok??

Weeekly & Enhypen: Ok!!

Time skip to next day---

You woke early in the morning as it is your habit to wake up early every day.

You were going rounds with you dad that's when you heard a horn.

Time was 6am.

You: Dad, they arrived.

Dad: Dear, go and bring them in, I will be there with ??? (It is your childhood friend name, soon will be revealed)

You: Ok dad

You saw all your friends waiting outside.

(By the way you were wearing this you can call it chudithar)

(A/N – You will all be confused why I am saying this, cause your dad which is the orphanage owner is from India

(A/N – You will all be confused why I am saying this, cause your dad which is the orphanage owner is from India. So, he would ask all of you here to were Indian dresses, you all will not mind it. You would wear normal clothes in school but here this is your dress.)

Jungwon: You are looking pretty Y/N.

You: Thanks!!

Soojin: But this is Indian style right??

You: Yes, my dad is from India so we all will wear this here, I was not comfortable wearing this in school because you would all feel indifferent so I wear normal dresses there 😊

Jk: Ohh I get it, but it is nice, it suits you though.

You: Thanks, ok come in I will get my dad.

You all went inside and showed them you orphanage, and made them to wait in waiting hall.

???: Welcome my dear son's and daughter's. So you all are her friends??

All: Yes uncle, nice to meet you.

Dad: Who bought her to the first aid center when she fainted??

Jennie unnie and Jk oppa cam in front.

Dad hugged them and said,

Dad: Thank you my dear for saving my daughter's life, she has been only for a year here, but she is my favorite one. She suffered a lot to recover from that accident and she is now here in front of you all(said while tearing up)

You: Dad..

Jk: Uncle don't cry she is like sister to us now, we will take care of her, don't worry

Dad: Y/N introduce Sabari to him, I will go and see other, you all have to eat here.

You: OK dad.

(A/N – So you all maybe wondering what name is it Sabari, actually he is my childhood friend, we were so close like I can't describe it, but I transferred to another city so I didn't have any contact with him till now. I really miss him I don't where he is. As I don't have friends I really miss him so I included him here, guess you all don't mind)

Sabari: Hi guys, I am sabari, Y/N's friend, thanks for taking care of her in school.

ENHYPEN: It is our pleasure.

Sabari: I will talk to you guys later I have some work to do and YN come with me for a second.

All: Ok take care.

(You both went to some distance where they can't hear)

You: What is it??

Sabari: Did you tell them??

You: No, but I am going to.

Sabari: Ok all the best, bye.

You: Bye.

Their pov.

Sabari and Y/N were talking with some serious expression we wonder what is it??

Your pov

I hesitantly walked to the them.

BTS: What is it Y/N??

You: Guys I am going to say something important, well it is not important to me but I guess it will be for you guys.

BP: Spill it out.

You: Guys I had a plastic surgery.

You see them all with different expression, you can't read them.

So guys I am here with new episode.

It was hard for me to find ideas.

Anyways wishing you all having a great day.

Byeee!!!