Episode - 13

Your pov.

It has been two months. You are spending all your time with Blackpink and BTS. They are so caring about you, takes care of you. You felt a family bond with them. They days went so fast and now it is time for your day to leave them.

You were packing your clothes and what you need for the next coming days at India. Sabari is also doing the same as he is accompanying you to India. Bts was helping Sabari to pack his necessary items, while Blackpink was helping you. Enhypen and weeekly has gone shopping to get some items.

You: Unnie, I guess it is enough.

Jennie: What are you saying, you are gonna take only these clothes there?

You: Yes unnie, it is more than enough for me, then after few months I will buy some new there. So don't worry.

Rose: But-

You: It is enough and good, now let me go to dad and get the documents.

Lisa: Ok go.

Bp pov.

Jisso: I will miss my baby a lot, with in these months we have become so close to her.

Rose: Yes, we will all miss her.

Just then Bts comes with Sabri to the room.

V: Where in Y/N??

Lisa: She went to get documents from dad. [Y/N: Yes, as you all got closer to her. You started calling her dad as dad too]

Sabari: Then I will also go. Remember our flight time is 9PM and now time in 3:30 PM. We have some time, please call enhypen and weeekly and ask them to come fast.

Jin: I will go and call them.

Jin leaves to call.

Suga: *sigh* I will miss her a lot.

Bp: We all were thinking that too, how is she gonna be alone there.

Jimin: That too they don't know anyone there.

Lisa: Wait, we will have our one bodyguard to follow them there and keep an eye on them.

Rm: Nice idea, we will have our most trusted Mr.Han to follow them.

Jhope: Ok then let me go and inform him to pack his belongings.

Everyone nods and he leaves to call him.

Jin: I called them, they are coming.

You: We are back.

Jennie: Give me those, let me pack those too.

You: Unnie I will do it.

Jennie: No need, you just sit there.

You: Ok ok unnie.

Time skip.

Now it is 7:30 Pm you are all getting ready to leave to airport.

You: Dad take care, while we both or not here.

Dad: Ok ok mam I will, you both take care and be safe.

You & Sabari: Sure dad.

Bts: What are we here for, don't worry y/n we will take care of him. He is dad for us too 😊

You: Thanks oppa's. 

You: Enhypen and weeekly, stay here. You don't need to come to airport, we will have more crowd there. But thanks for accepting me as your friends and spending time with me for these day.

Heesung: Ok as you wish, please be safe and call us time to time. Don't forget us.

Soeun: My baby, please be safe ok.

All comes and hugs you. 

You: You guys are making me cry. Byeee everyone.

I waved at them and get in limo with BTS, Bp and Sabari.

You: Take care all of you. Byeee.

Hello my dear reader's has been a long time right??

How are you all?? Missed me??

Well I missed you all a lot!!

Take care and stay safe byeee!!!