Chapter 5

aight peeps here it is... Chapter 5 of Cold Shoulders. And it's kind of awkward in the beginning so dont hate me

~~~~~~~~~~

Will's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~

Merida had called and told me she liked another guy. I couldn't believe it! I was finally going to tell her... something she should have known a long time ago! I needed to get away from all of this, stop thinking. I pulled a classic Merida and made one of my gadgets beep to get off the phone. D*mn it! 

I was supposed to stop thinking about her!

I walked down the chilly street in search of a bar to drown my sorrows. I went in the first one I saw, it was called Valentino. I sat down on a bar stool and ordered a beer to start with. While I was waiting for that, I took a look around. I saw a stage, but it wasn't women dancing on it. Sh*t! I had walked into a gay bar! Some dude started hovering around me.

"Don't be scared." He said in a high-pitched voice. "Come with me." He dragged me into the bathroom and shut the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a headache. Great, I was hung over. I quickly sat up. I was in a stranger's apartment. 

"Hello?" I called into the empty space. The dude from last night walked in. "Hello." He said with a smile and sat down fairly close to me. I gave him a look. "Well don't you remember last night?" He said. "I had a lot of fun." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merida's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay it's almost Christmas!

"Yayy it's almost Christmas!" I heard from across the room. I just laughed at that. I went over and sat on the edge of Erin's bed. 

"So what should we do today?" I said to her.

"MOVIE DAY!!!" She squealed.

"OOH OOH YEAH!!!!!"

"Hey, let's invite Natalie and Harry."

"Ok, i'll call Natalie, you call Harry."

We both finished up our calls and I quickly texted Harry: Bring some popcorn! :)

Then Erin and I chose our selection of movies for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was out the door when I was stopped.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked.

"To watch some movies with the girls."

"And what's in the bag?"

"Popcorn."

"Really? Sweet! Let's go."

"Yeahhh," I said reluctantly. "Let's gooo."

We were up in the girls' hotel room in no time. 

"Hey guys!" Erin smiled, but it slight faded when she saw Niall behind me. "Come on in!"

"Sidebar." She said and dragged me into the bathroom.

"So why is Niall here? I like him, he's great, I just wasn't expecting him."