Chapter 19

~~~~~~~~~~

Erin's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was sat in the warmth and comfort of the boys' indoor hot tub, waiting for Louis to come out. Suddenly, the lights in the pool room went off and everything was pitch black. I heard shuffling and then a few colored lights flashed in the corner of the ginormous room. A spotlight came on and there was Louis, running out onto the stage. A microphone was hanging from the ceiling. 

"Never had much faith in love or miracles." He began to sing.

"Oh, fuck." I mumbled to myself, rubbing my temples. He continued.

"Never wanna put my heart on the line. But swimmin' in your world is something spiritual, I'm born again every time you spend the night." He really got in the mood of that song. 

"Yeah the sex takes me to paradise, yeah the sex takes me to paradise." He sang.

"WE HAVEN'T HAD SEX!" I scream, making fun of his choice of song. He ignores me, but I catch a giggle coming from his perfect lips. 

"And it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah." Louis finished his song with a brilliant flash of lights, during which I was blinded. When my vision returned, Lou was stood at the end of the stage and his microphone had disappeared. I watched as he ripped open his sexy button-down. The buttons flew everywhere, making a small clatter. 

"What kind of a striptease..." I said to myself. He continued to pull off his pants, coming closer to the hot tub. He was just in his underwear now, I didn't know what he was about to do. He turned himself around just in front of me. He pulled his underwear down and mooned me.

"Go on, I know you want to." He winked down at me. I giggled, smacking his ass repeatedly before he scampered away. He went back on the stage, grabbing his trunks and sliding them back on. He walked back and joined me in the steamy water.

"Enjoy the show?" He asked.

"Did I?" I laughed. He smirked, satisfied with himself.

"What was with the strip show?" I asked.

"Getting you in the mood." He said, a glint in his eye.

I straddled him in the water, looking into his sea blue eyes. He placed his hands on the small of my back and pressed me further in to him. I closed the only space between us, kissing him passionately. I knew it was going to be a fantastic night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merida's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alrighty, everyone. Listen very closely." Our leader's gruff voice sounded through the HQ. 

"This... uh... This won't be the easiest thing to hear. The criminals who we've been chasing for the past year or so... They moved on to another country." Our group's mouths fell open and you could hear the gasps very faintly. The silence became deafening. 

"We're going to Canada!" He finished. My thoughts wandered to any possible thing that could happen if I had to move. 

"Well, anyone that has a primary job in England and is doing this on the side is staying." The leader said. I flicked my gaze over to Harry, who was already looking my way. My mouth hung open, still not able to take it in.

"This isn't happening. This isn't happening." I whispered to myself. It was happening. 

"Flippin' sh*t!" Erin's voice came to a whisper next to me. I could tell she wasn't happy about it either.