1 - No blue lights before sleep

Nagisa

It's two am and I'm starring on my phone knowing I really should go to sleep since tomorrow will be a long day. But I keep scrolling through my Instagram feed just to see the same face over and over again. If it's on his account or on one of thousand fan pages. It's always him. One time he's going out with friends, the other time he's at the gym, fooling around, sharing his opinion or doing daily stuff like cooking or chilling with his manager. Karma Akabane really seems like an ordinary Influencer who has a normal Influencer-life and if you wouldn't look up his number of followers you would never think he's in every pop-magazine in the country. Every night I check his new subscribers and they are constantly growing so by now he has close to 4 Million Followers and on his his youtube channel it's multiplied by 6. Probably it's because he got famous through Youtube.  That's where I first noticed him too wich was when he 'only' had about 40.000 subscribers and yes I know his whole social media biograpy and how he turned into every teen girls celebrity crush. My best friend Kaede is the stereotype of a fan girl but I never told her about me liking 'the Karma-Guy' too. I mean- He isn't my celebrity crush. I think things like that are weird but I would say I really, really like him and his posts.  

My eyes keep closing and I feel how my hand gets heavy of holding my smartphone up. I'd really like to sleep but there's something that holds me back and stresses me. It's the rare case there's a post or a really good fan art or edit I haven't seen yet somewhere after kilometres of scrolling. I can't miss it! Next picture was posted by Karmas.Wife65. Wow that name's like every second Account I followed. The post is an edited repost of a way too familiar image which shows Karma collapsed on his bed and hanging on his phone with one earphone plugged in. It's one of these pictures I can relate to so much. The description is one of these helpless kiddo's ones and says 'isn't he the cutest? @Karmaa.Aakabane' The fact they are even hoping karma'll see their post is sad. 

The next post is from Karma's Account and it's one of my absolute favourites which always shows up on my homepage. Karma's laughing bright in the camera and everyone in the comments is melting. It's always the same. They keep telling Karma how hot he's like he would ever see their comment. 

I don't know why but i never left one before since i don't see any sense in it because everything on the social networks seems so god deam fake.. except him. You can tell his post aren't even edited and he doesn't pay anyone just to pose for the picture with him or something like that. Like he's the purest human on the Internet. 

I can't help but finally blink a last time tiredly  with him being the last thing I see before I fall asleep like almost every 'day'.

(525 words aka nothing) yea uh that's kinda it for now I really hope you enjoyed this first chapter and didn't get bored. I know actually nobody will read this but still I'd really love to read what you think about it, since this is the first story I'm really planning to continue and I will try to improve my terrible english skills  (7th grade :(( ) so this won't be the worst you ever read heheh.

Again: I'd love to read your opinion even if you spam I HATE ITTTT DISCONTINUEEEE

 ( okay that's a lie I would cry heh )

sooooo please telllll meee

hava good day/night/week..../life 

now 645 words...