9 - random

Nagisa

I'm cold. 

My luck my mom isn't waiting for me and already asleep thinking I'd be back around 11pm. Its 2 in the morning and I'm rushing to catch the last bus back home. Kanzakis Party was fun and I had a great time and allmost forgot about Karma. Only during a game of truth or dare when I had to give my phone to the girls hoping they didn't  find any clues leading to me and Karma being connected in any ways. Also I dont want them to know or think I'm a fan of Karma. But I  think they haven't seen anything special because all they did was giggle and randomly tap on the screen and their reaction would have looked different.

The bus was almost empty. When I got in a drunk man got out and walked agains me mumbeling something I couldn't understand. The driver seemed tired too and looked at two teenagers laughing histericaly trough the mirror. I took a seat in the middle where I neither drove forwards nor backwards. and had a god view. Yes I had fun but the party was also tiring and I had to focus to keep myself awake so I started to count trafficlights.

Doors opened, people got out, a car speed up, 14 trafficlights. The teenagers talked loudly, there was musik somewhere, the teenagers got out, 21, floating colours behind my eyelids.

"Hey young Lady" 

why are you so loud?

"I think you should hop off now"

The voice got louder, Is he talking to me?

I opened my eyes and realized I've fallen asleep. Crap, what time is it? Reaching for my phone I remembered it ran out of charge. "Sorry what time is it?", my voice sounded stressed.

"Almost 4am, and I've got to bring this bus away now and I don't think you want to sleep on a parking lot in themiddle of nowhere, don't you? Now ge out!"

Looking back I should have asked him where I was, why he didn't wake me up and If I could make a call. But I was too tired and too confused so I stumbled out of the bus and sank on to the smal bench and watched it drive away. It was hard to make out where I was. After minutes of looking for a plan or map like there usually are at a busstop I had no choice but to wait till the next morning. It seemed quit and save here and it was a warm night. My dizzy body found a way to get comfortable  and I even was glad to be slim for once. 

It only took seconds till I fell asleep.

Karma

It's not like it matters.

It just surprised me

It's... funny. Yes funny I'll tease him with it and also he'll give me a little more information.

"You have an Interview for this magazine today", Rio announced. "I know", I muffled. "What is it called?". Rio chuckled. "It doesn't matter anyways frow what I read they all ask the same everytime", she pitched her voice "Karma, why this break? Karma, do you know your fans miss you? Did something happen? Do you know about the rumors blablabla" We laughed but both knew that those interviews still were important. As long I don't upload content anymore it's the only thing to keep people beliving I'm well and alive. 

After a quick cafe we had to hurry to get to the studio in time. When we arrived they already waited for us with annoyed faces which I quickly missed after having to talk to the reporter. She smiled very bright and without a pause. It was too early for me since I got used to getting up around noon the past days. My ears bleed and I don't know how I managed to appear fine and happy on cam. After a long hour I had a few seconds to check on my messages and saw that rio left a few.

Noted smth wrong

Took the bus to my grandmas

Birthday ig

 Gave car keys to kind looking reception lady

Have fun hehe

After another thirty minutes (they said my replies were boring and I said so are their questions) I got the keys and rushed out of the bright studio. No I don't want to drive right now. It was ten am and I drove for two hours and talked to too many people without habing break fast yet.

I parked my car in a small street and went for a walk. This area looks like it's the planet of seniors  so I didn't have to wory about fans and the air was fresh too. 

Now my mind flew back to Nagisas message. Didn't he tell me about that girl kaede once? Since when does he feel for her that way? Did he even realise he accedential didn't send it to her? I must tell him. I wanted to think about something else but everything blue reminded me of him. 

The Plastic bag, the trash can, a house.. so many shades of blue but none was like his hair. His hair. It always looks so soft. I wish I could run my hands trough it, untie his piggy tails and stroke it and feel its actual fabric.

A shade of blue catched my eye, another blastic bag placed on a bench. Walking closer it didn't really look like one. Also it seemed like there was a homeles man laying on the bench. A man? I got closer. No it looked more like a child. A child with hair like Nagisas and frame like his and even-

Nagisa had pulled his knees towards his chest and snuggled up his head in them. 

This is Nagisa and there's no screen.

I don't know what was wrong with my prioritys and I didn't even think about waking him or why he was there randomly laying on a bench in the middle of nowhere. Instead I sat down and slowly pulled out one of his hairties since the other one was already loose anyways. His hair fell over hhis shoulders and I couldn't help but pick up a strand and slightly part it. At this point I've already knelt down next to the bench. I was right his hair is soft. So soft it brang me back to reality. What was I doing?

How are 1k words so little?

Anyways I updated and now they finaly met. ok only karma but who cares?! Ik it's kind of out of the blue but I didn't want them to arrange a meeting and somehow had to outplay the fact that they live in two different citys. 

Next chpter will be extra long because it contains situations and cenarios I thought of even bevore planning this story. Yes I planned It. each chapter. wow. my plan never ends up being the results. 

Using my incredible math skills after 5 hours I finally came to the conclusion that this book will reach the 500 reads. Thanks a lot for reading. Even more important: I checked this storys statistics and wow 20 engaged readers 20 people following allong this story, actually reading it frow different parts of the world that's so.. I shoould stop writing so much. I'll end up doing ANs loger than the actual chapter.

Update in November 

c ya