8 - Known Air

(Filler chap)

this picture is so insane

Nagisa

Karma was still streaming.Now the simps and fan girls took over the chat spam asking him questions he already answered but it didn't seem to affect him much. the only thing he said was telling everybody to stop questioning Nakamuras management. 

It was getting late and Karma also stopped playing and just talked about the past nine days. 

I think I was zooming out when I heard him say: "Somebody just texted me, wait a second guys" and grabbed his phone and began tapping on it. Mine received a message and I wonder why I was even surprised but when I realised he lied to the chat only to text me, I was feeling special even though he might just have done that so nobody would get suspect about him having a lover or basically anything. 

In such a big Community it must be really exhausting and difficult to be liked by everyone and do everything right and now that I realised that I think I will never see any of his Content the same again but that just made him even more likeable.Finally, I managed to unlock my phone with my finger that felt doubled the weigh they normally have. 

'Getting off soon', his message read. 

'ur up to sum games?'

Smiling, I wrote back: 'That's a nice offer, but right now you should concentrate on your fans'

I saw him read, smile and text again. "wait chat, It's nothing big but this is important right now, I need like five minutes"

'Aren't you a fan of mine too?'

This Guy

'Thought we wanted to forget about that. 

'Now I'm serious, your chat is getting bored'

Whats wrong with him?

'Okay then' Karma turned off his phone

"I'm back, sorry just had to answer a few texts. you know, famous influencer stuff"

sweet as ever

"Also I think most of the questions and rumours are covered up and the media has a few things to talk about so they don't have to tell ya'll lies. Don't believe everything they say. So yes again I'm fine and I'll continue being present, maybe we'll see us again on twitch, I know for a lot of you this was the first time seeing me on here but I would try getting used to it. Anyways I really missed you and think this was an amazing stream. Good night everybody" 

With that he ended the stream just to call me a second later. "well hello again, how was your day?"

Karma

The stream was great. The comments stopped being this toxic after awhile and the whole mood was very calm but something was different today. The fact Nagisa was watching. yes I've muted him for my viewers but I could still hear him trough my headphones. His giggles I would hear every now and then made me want to be even funnier so I could hear him more. So that was totally new even when I also know some of my friends watch my streams too sometimes.

 Maybe it's because of the secret. Yes that's very childish but maybe I needed that: a silly, simple and naive friendship. So I suppose that's also why i couldn't wait the whole day to be alone with him.

"It's been great, seriously spring finally arrived and it's like everything is blooming even though I haven't seen a single flower yet. The people smile, the teachers are friendly and I find myself humming and listening to the birds singing a different melody. And you are bubbly as well", Nagisa said. 

"And you seem like you've eaten a book full of poems but still true", I replied. 

Nagisa giggled. "So are we playing now?", he asked and it didn't take a minute until I invited him into the lobby and we started playing. Two hours went by and I noticed how heavy my tongue became. Nagisa also had problems talking in full sentences and both our reflexes were at their lowest so we decided to quit and said our goodbyes shortly afterwards. After I turned everything off and went to get ready for sleep I just quickly checked my messages again. It was getting a ritual for Nagisa to text me goodnight when he was going to sleep and I couldn't help but get excited over this small text and today wasn't any different. 

It really feels like he's been part of my life for longer than just a little more than two weeks.

Nagisa (sorry for the amount of pov changes)

I just met Kaede when my phone pinged. Karma texted me to have a good morning. Once we stayed up very late and I asked him if he was getting enough sleep and supposed his sleep schedule was a big mess. To prove me wrong he told me to text me whenever he woke up and after a little wile it became a ritual. "Who texted you?", Kaede asked "Your mother? did you forget something?"

"No  everything is alright, but yes it was my mother, she told me to hurry to get home today", lying to Kaede was easy but it's still hard for me. She believed it without a second question and quickly switched to topics she was interested in and like this it didn't take long for us to reach our school building. 

(DONT KNOW IF I SAID THIS BEFORE BUT THERE WONT BE ANY KOROSENSEI IN THIS. AND EVERYTHING 'BOUT SCHOOL WONT BE IMPORTANT EXCEPT THE PEOPLE SO IDK U CAN CHOOSE WEATHER HE'S IN ECLASS OR NAH)

It was a normal day. Kansaki asked me to come to her birthday party this Friday which really made me feel like I was getting along with my classmates since she was pretty popular until I realised Kaede was friends with her. It also meant I wouldn't be able to call Karma that day but it's only one evening, it will be alright.

OK Guys I have great plans for this. Also thanks a lot for the 400 reads (I know I dn't have them yet but It's easy maths that It will probably hit those with this chapter)

That's unbelievable thank you everyone!! Even though there are huge update holes. Also I suppose this story will have like twenty chaps. And they'll always be about 1000 words long. Otherwise I couldn't update at all but those super short chaps are also not it ig it's pretty average for a low effort fan fiction to be this long. 
I'll see ya soon.

Realistic goal: update before Halloween

1069 words (with AN hehe)