5 - Night conversations

Nagisa

Since I already told that guy I look pretty feminine I don't mind showing myself to him. I didn't really care about the risc about it as having pictures or videos of me is completly worthless and wasted time. I quickly found out how to turn my camera on but fixed my hair a little before I actually did it and could see my self in the lower left corner and tried to put on a little smile. Looking at me I realised how tired I looked even though I felt awake as always. Even though I didn't get much sleep lately but my body mostly handels the loss of it pretty good.
I waited for Alex to say something but he just left me in silent. After it felt like ours he cleared his throat: "you're a liar Nagisa"

Karma

I starred at the screen in confusion. What was she talking about looking boyish before? She was one of the most interesting looking girls I've seen so far and belive me I've seen a lot. She had her blue hair tied up in two pigtails which seemed pretty messy and you could tell she really needed more sleep in her life by lookong at her.
But she was kind of right she looked a bit boyish at the second thought but not that much I would misgender her or something. Without thinking my mind came up with something weird and spoke it out loud.

Dude what did I just say. I can't be so rude to a random tired girl like bro tf.
"Wh-at? What should I've veen lying about?", she said in a really confused manner.
"No sorry ugh It's just that you don't look boyish that much and I wasn't thinking so I didn't mean to be rude, okay?", I explained slowly so I could think about what I was talking first.
Confusion
She looked so confused for a second

A sudden laughter broke the silece
Nagisa was wheezing in front of her screen
"No- no way" she said between a little laugh "that's actually it. You just wondered why I get misgenderd and now you got your answer by doing it yourself, isn't that what you did?" she continued giggling in her chair. "What? Wait-" I stumbled after proceeding what I just heard. "So you're a ..boy?" I asked like an idiot.
"Yea actually I am and I really hope you don't got a problem with that fact" he said dead serious.
I looked up again to see the blue haired leaning back in his chair having a tired smile put on his face what just seemed so peaceful.
"Sorry" I stumbled. It was bloody awkward just to apologize for something as easy like telling biys and girls apart. The fact I didn't even think about another option beside him being a girl made me so upset about my own behavior.
"It's fine I guess. I mean I'm pretty used to it and stuff so there's no need to be sorry. But still I feel like you are owing mesomething, aren't you? Maybe a little face of yours would let me forget about your terrible mistake" he giggled. Now it was my turn to be serious. Just a little wrong move or decision could destroy all my left options so I put a voice on which I hoped sounded that way even trough the voice changer. "I barley know you but still I feel like doing it so why not? But there are a few things I have to make sure before" I said and before he could ask anything I started again: "Why did you came to the stream of mine when I was live back then?", I asked and could already tell how weird that sounded but I have to make sure he isn't one of those people that would tell everyone I'm making up fake accounts here and there.
"Seriously I was looking for distraction. I'm like a little fan of karma like you know and since he took that kind of break the internet just went crazy and annoying and it wasn't fun on many social plattforms when you only get confronted by those weird fans that are telling karma to come back and stuff. Dude he has an own life when will people get that? He's not made for only entertaining us" Nagisa explained and raised his voice a little. "Sorry this is just so upsetting lately and noone in comment section would understand me. So please say you do" he added, calmer this time.

Can I become friends with him?
A fan of mine?
Which knew me more than I expect.
I didn't know there werefans with brains out there.
All the differend things I had to think about some other day because at this moment my stunned self made desicions and quickly turned if the voice changer.
Now he could tell it's me within 5th e second I'll talkagain but somehow I wanted him to be shocked. See his little face surprised with all of it.
"Time for a little meeting Nagisa?" I thought to myself and turned on my face cam.

"Alex?"
I chuckled
"I don't get It lik- " the boy rolled his chair closer to the screen. "That's you Alex?" was everything he said.
"Well so sorry I forgot to turn my light on but won't you get it if you stood in front of your idol?" I teased a little and wondered if he actually didn't recognize me.
"Huh what happend to your voice thou-" he started to say but was cut of by him finaly realizing and I reached out for my little lamp I used to have right next to my gaming set-up.
"That's not you..i. isn't it?", he said the moment later. "You must be kidding right? He said and got up.
"No I'm not . Sprry to break it to you but it's me, Karma Akabane", I said carefully since I thought I maybe made Nagisa upset. He still stood a few steps from his pc starring on his monitor. Suddenly a chuckle breaked the silence. "So it's you? Karma, Karma, karma", he muttered in a amused manner. "What kind of video is that? Suprising my followers in a twitch live stream? Testing how loyal my followers are? " he chuckled again, "seriously did you ran out of ideas or what is this all?" he ended sounding more serious.
"Experiment. It was just an experiment." I said still not knowing if the boy was mad.
"But aren't you recording?" he asked suprised. "No this is a personal experimen. Nothing more nothing less"

Ah yes who would have thought I update this.
Anyone still there?
I promised to keep on continuing this story and I will. Next update after chrismas or something.

1154 words
Mina

2023 mina reading this for fun knowing I should edit it since grammar was.. bad.

I'm too lazy tho but this chapter had me cringing so hard that I had to do some snippsnipps ;))

about to write sum chapters cuz why not