chapter four

September 18, 2014

"Good job guys that's it for today!" good thing our practice for today is over. Our contest is also close so we're rushing our practices, I'm getting used to Dylan and I's skin ships even if sometimes he notices me avoiding him.

I just don't pay attention to it. After all, I'm trying to get rid of my feelings for him because maybe if I continue this I'll be the only one who will be hurt by the two of us.

Sometimes he tried to have a conversation with the two of us, but I tried to avoid that, I feel guilty for what I'm doing to him since I found out that he himself suggested being the one who will catch me by me being a flyer. "You still won't notice him?" even Vivian noticed my avoidance of Dylan since even he approached her to begged her to talk to him. "Who?" I played dumb.

"That one!" she pointed behind me and I saw Dylan.

I just shrugged, it's not time to pay attention to him, maybe when I lose my feelings for him I'll just give him my attention again. "Come on Karina, let's leave together because we're going to eat out with the squad," said Vivian who was ready to leave earlier if it wasn't for me that she was waiting for. I got up and followed behind her.

Just a little patience, we'll just eat and go home, just a little patience, Karina.

We were with Jayden, Maxwell, Ava, and of course Dylan. We are all getting close and calling each other in the same friend group. I noticed that Ava and Dylan were walking side by side laughing. I was surprised again when Maxwell suddenly appeared behind me. "They're not Ice cream but maybe if you'll continue to watch them like that, they'll melt," Maxwell teased me. He noticed that I wasn't laughing so he suddenly took it back.

"Hey, I'm just joking" he was concerned.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, I looked at him badly. "Are you really teasing me huh?" I'm started pushing him away from me. "You know, there's Jayden who is single if you want, he's handsome" he put his arm around me and suddenly pushed me to Jayden. "Sorry Jayden, it's Maxwell he's acting like a child again, crazy child" Jayden just laughed and I started kicking Maxwell's white shoes.

"Hey! I just bought these!" he shouted, and I made an annoying face before he pulled me to ruin my hair.

The rest of our squad noticed us. "The trouble brought of those two" Vivian glared acted like she was annoyed. "Yeah, they even involved me in their little world," Jayden complained. "We're here" Dylan interrupted as if something was annoyed in his voice that you can feel. He still has the guts to get angry huh?

We entered, and it was just another Ramen House to be warm to the body to reduce the pain of the body, they reserved a room for six of us before we went here, it was nice and comfortable.

We have started ordering our own food, there are so many delicious ones so I can't choose what to order. "What dish should I order here?" I asked, I was startled by the finger pointing to the food on my menu book, looking in front of me I saw Dylan in front of the table where we were sitting.

"O-okay, then I'll order that" I quickly dropped the menu book, thank you to Dylan that I was suddenly feeling embarrassed, I hope I didn't just do that. "I'll order" Dylan suggested and goes out.

It was only a matter of time before our order arrived and we started eating. Dylan suggested something good to me but I suddenly choked when I saw him looking at me, I was surprised when two glasses were handed to me, one was from Maxwell and the other was from Dylan.

"N-no, it's okay I have my own" when I said and bowed a little because I was ashamed of them. "Hurry up, we'll be late for tomorrow " Ava reminded us who had just finished eating.

-

"Thank you for the food, Dylan!" Vivian thanked Dylan for treating all our meals.

"Till next time" is he really that rich? "Don't, Karina is supposed to treat us next time" I was surprised when Maxwell pointed me out, this stupid keeps getting on my nerves so I stepped on his shoes again, he was about to ruin my hair again when I glared at him.

"Dylan, take Karina, you're both in the same way, aren't you?" Vivian suggested before I could complain he has already spoken. "Sure. Karina? Are you coming?"

-

I couldn't do anything and just go home with him, he noticed the distance between the two of us so he approached me himself. He stopped in front of me and looked at me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he suddenly spoke, like before I walked past him and I just ignored him when he suddenly tugged my bag and I suddenly stumbled, thank God that he was supporting my waist so I didn't fell. "You're a trouble," I said to him annoyed, and I suddenly left his hold.

"Pay attention to me," he pleased, I couldn't stand it anymore so I faced him. "I'm paying attention to you, you idiot" the sadness was obvious on his face that made me go soft.

"Did something happen? Did I do something?" I can't think of anything to answer, he really didn't do anything wrong, I'm just immature and I don't want to talk to him just because I'm jealous of Ava and him. "No, I'm not angry either if that's what you're thinking" he didn't seem to believe me.

"Then why? tell me" he insisted

"Because of you, why did you volunteer to catch me in that cheer dance performance" I confronted him and just made an excuse so that he wouldn't know that I like him. He laughed and suddenly my brain was confused, why is he laughing? I was surprised when he pulled me and hugged me. "I just to help you even if you're falling and you can't take it anymore" I was about to speak when he suddenly spoke.

"Just let me do it" and then my heart started beating again for him.

-

Dear Dylan,

I'm confused but maybe I'll just enjoy what we have now because they say 'time will tell' and I believe in you. After all, you trust me so much, thank you for being there.

Love, Karina