epilouge

"Karina!" I returned to my senses when I heared Vivian's voice from my cellphone.

"Karina to earth" Jayden mocked and they both laughed, I scoffed.

I suddenly flashed back to what happened to me last 5 years, a lot happened and others I still remember clearly until now.

"I'm just thinking about something" I replied. "You seem to think for 1 hour," Vivian said sarcastically.

"Do you still love him?" Karina asked to my surprise, I almost pushed the glass next to my table. "What nonsense is that?" I replied trying to get out of their awkward questions.

"You didn't even answer the question yet" Vivian whined, she's like a baby.

"Whatever you say" I heard a squeal from the other line, even though I can't see them I can imagine what they look like.

"You didn't even deny it!" they continued teasing me. Since the two of them found out what happened to Dylan and I, they became shippers of us even though their ship didn't sail.

"I need to go" I excused myself before I hang up the call even though I haven't heard their response yet.

I went into the bathroom to clean my body and changed into my nightgown. I decided to go out on the balcony to freshen up

I inhaled the fresh air before I thought of picking up my phone and dial my secretary's number.

"Book me a flight back to Korea"

TO BE CONTINUED..

🥑 💭 ៸៸

The Squad's Unsent Letter to Karina :

-

I hope you'll woke up soon, We are all cheering and waiting for you. Don't worry if you'll wake up today, tomorrow or the next next day, I'll be the first one you'll see when you wake up. I miss you so much soulmate.

LOVE, VIVIAN

-

I'm really looking forward to you waking up, I haven't said all the things I wanna tell you. I wanna be more close to you. You're the only friend that treated me like this, please wake up.

LOVE, AVA

-

Hey Karina, I think you should really wake up now. Vivian has been always crying because of you, I sometimes can't help myself and cry beside her. We miss you so much, I don't want Vivian and you to be hurt like this. Please wake up.

LOVE, JAYDEN

-

Rina, I have a lot of things to tell you when you wake up. I should've take the risk and protected you from all the pain your feeling. I miss you and please wake up. You'll have someone to run to if you wake up. I'll wait for you, I always will.

LOVE, MAXWELL

-

I should've been more brave to fight for you, I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry Karina, God knows how much I prayed for you and your safety while I'm gone. Please wake up, we needed you here, I don't know what to do without you. I love you so much, Karina.

LOVE, DYLAN