// 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 //

// 𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 //
// 𝙈𝙖𝙮 20, 2019 //

// 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙟-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 //
// 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙟 //

Sitting in the bed me and Kentrell share, I ate some barbeque lays chips as I watched tv

I was so focused on the tv, I could barely hear the doorbell ringing.

Looking confused, I carefully got up and peeped out the window.

Kentrell shouldn't be back this quick, so who's that?

Didn't see a car, so I made my way downstairs with my phone in my hand.

It started ringing and I smiled seeing that it's Kentrell.

Immediately answering it, I made my way to the door. "Where you at? Cause I know this ain't you at the door."

"Say baby please don't answer that door." He said and I could hear the fear in his voice as I slowly mover my hand from the doorknob. "Kenneth had us set up. So imma need you to do something for me."

"Kenneth?" I whispered as I quietly walked away from the door and they started beating.

I'm getting nervous, what the fuck imma do?

"Ain't no time to ask questions, I'm tryna make sure you safe first. Go upstairs to my room, it's a picture on the wall. Pull the picture up and it's gone be a button behind it, hit that button and the rest you'll know what to do." He explained. "Do it quickly before they break in already, I love you."

"Okay, I love you too." I responded before hanging up and quickly making my way upstairs as I could hear them banging the door down now.

Going into his, I pulled the ones picture that stood out of me and I seen the button was behind it. Pressing the bottom, the moved like one big slide door.

"Welcome back Mrs. Gaulden, walk this way." A women's voice said loudly and I looked around amazed as I walked in and the slide door closed behind me.

And what the hell is this place? Cause what the fuck?

Since when he had this? And why its so pretty in here?

"Drinks and food in the fridge Mrs. Gaulden, just like Mr. Gaulden wanted for you. I hope everything fits your expectations. Speak if it doesn't." She continued to talk and I looked around seeing a fridge.