// 𝙊𝙣𝙚 //

// 𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 //
// 𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 23, 2018 //

// 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙟-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 //
// 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙟 //

"Where you say you got to go?" Kenneth asked me I picked up my purse

"Down to the studio, they're assigning me to manage this upcoming artist." I explained to him.

"Need me to come? Cause I'll come with you." He asked me.

I nodded my head, putting on some lip gloss while looking in the mirror. "Yeah, sure. But I'm ready now, so you gotta hurry."

I was told weeks ago that I'd be managing an upcoming rapper.

I'm excited honestly, and they informed me that he's one of the youngest most talented rapper.

But they never said what his name was.

"You too fucking bossy." He chuckled. "I been ready, let's go. Wait you going out like that?"

"Wait you going out like that?" I mocked him moving my head side to side.

"Keep on playing with me Onika, imma pick you up and drop you on yo head." He mumbled walking past me as we walked out.

Yeahhhh, that's a lie.

We made our way out the house and into his car as he started it up and drove off.

We normally have somebody driving for us, but I didn't feel like the extra shit today.

"Did they tell you what upcoming rapper you managing?" He asked me.

"No, all I know its a male." I shrugged getting on my phone. "Nothing I can't handle though."

He smirked. "Queen of Rap can handle anything huh?"

"THE QUEEN" I smiled while laughing. "But yeah."

(A/n: deadass did her voice when I typed this💀)

"Shii let's see what challenge the queen up against then." He shrugged.

After a while we made it to the studio, and I got out the car holding onto my bag, as we walked up to the front.

Stepping inside, I made my way to which room we were meeting up in and walked in.

When I walked in, the room was filled with niggas.

Like they everywhere, and only one girl.

She looks pretty young.

"Nicki, you finally made it. Shall we talk business?" Birdman smiled at me.