// 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤 //

// 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚, 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 //
// 𝙁𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 20, 2019 //

// 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙟-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 //
// 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙟 //

// 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙟-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 //// 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙟 //

"You gone make it through." I said as I hugged Nisha, and she hugged me back.

Kayden's funeral ended a while ago, the after gathering is now ending, and everybody's leaving.

"Yeah, I don't know about that." She mumbled. "But I'll try."

"If you ever need anything, call me. I gotchu." I told her. "Everything's gonna be okay."

"Thank you nicki." She gave me a small smile, and I nodded my head wiping her tears.

"Keep your head up." I said, and she nodded her head as we looked over at Kentrell.

He was seated in a chair, bye the window, just looking up at the sky continuing to drink from his styrofoam cup.

When we finally had made it to Baton Rouge, him and Nisha spent some time together.

He wouldn't allow me to leave though, but I would have, just to give them time alone.

I looked back at her and she shooked her head. "You go."

Making my way to him, I sat in the chair in front of him as he looked at me, and looked back out the window.

"Kentrell?" I called his name.

"Can't shit help." He mumbled, looking over at me. "It coulda been me, but why him? What he do wrong? Not shit, he was just a child."

As he talked, I seen a tear fall down his eye, and I could feel my heart breaking.

His voice sounds like it's filled with nothing but pain.

"I know Kentrell, sometimes bad things happen to good people." I explained. "Nobody understands."

"I wanna understand, I wanna know why, it wasn't his time to go Onika, it wasn't his time mane." He covered his face with his hands.

Looking up, I seen Nia walking in making me look confused.

She real bold for coming here, real bold.

"Kentrell?" She mumbled and he lifted his head up seeing her.

He gone kill this girl, I just can feel it.

That or either he gone beat the hell out of her.

"Nia I ain't got no talk for you, the way I'm feeling I'll really kill you right now." He looked away from her. "You got three days of life left, that's all. Imma catch you."