// 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 //

// 𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 //
// 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 13, 2019 //

// 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙂𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 //
// 𝙉𝙗𝙖 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙮 //

"Are we gone be able to find out the gender soon?" I asked looking from the ultrasound to the nurse

Pushing a string of her brunette hair behind her ear, she smiled showing her white teeth. "Yes Mr. Gaulden. She's six months now, would you guys like to know the gender?"

"Umm, I think I wanna have a gender reveal party." Pinks answered the nurse and I nodded my head agreeing with her.

Whatever she wants.

"Okay ma'am, I'll be right back." The lady smiled and walked out of the room closing the door.

"Aye, that white bitch coo." I looked over at Nicki placing my hands on her growing belly.

"Come on Kentrell, be more respectful. Don't call her a hoe, she's nice." Onika told him putting her hand on top of his. "Be nice."

"Any other female woulda told me that I might've got mad but ight whatever, I'll try." I responded as the door opened.

"Here you go." She handed me the envelope and I took it sliding it into Onika purse that sat on the table nearby.

She talked to us for a lil while longer telling us about the baby before we left.

Walking out of the building, I watched as she slid her shades down walking in front of me as we headed to my car.

Opening the door for her she got in and I closed it going to my side getting in and driving off. "I'm so ready for the baby to get here."

"Me too." She smiled big looking over at me. "We still gone be together after right?"

"Yeah, why would you ask that?" I rose my eyebrows looking over at her confused.

"Cause niggas these days be having the audacity to get they girl pregnant then leave them, and ian finna put myself through that bullshit." She explained going through her purse pulling out some lipstick.

"Well ian like these other niggas, not finna leave." I shrugged heading to Onika mama house. "Ion give a fuck if we start arguing a lot, you ain't going nowhere!"