// 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 //

// 𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 //
// 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 13, 2018 //

// 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙂𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 //
// 𝙉𝘽𝘼 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙮 //

"So when the fuck y'all dumb asses was gone tell me that?" I mugged Boomer and Three

THESE NIGGAS HAD ONE JOB!!!

THEY FAILED TO DO THAT SHIT, AND NEVER EVEN TOLD ME!!!

"CAUSE WE THOUGHT WE WAS SEEING SHIT' They both yelled. "WE WAS HIGH AS HELL"

"So y'all just let her walk out?" Kd asked shaking his head laughing. "Even I wouldn't have did that."

Boomer smacked his lips. "I know I seen Cardi, but ian know she was real."

I shooked my head, running hand down my face. "She with Cardi."

"Not only is she fucking with Cardi opp, but ole dude cheating on her too." Kd said. "Nicki just been catching straight hell."

All our heads snapped to kd. "The fuck did you just say?"

"I said my baby been catching straight hell, she ain't been fucking with a real nig—" I cut him off.

"NO, THE FIRST THING" I yelled.

"Ohhhh, husband cheating on her? Oh yeah, he is." Kd shrugged.

"How the fuck you know that?" Joe asked.

"Causeeeee when I walked past him, he had his phone out, and I seen a text from somebody that said sum nasty ass shit." Kd shrugged.

"Who is it though?" We all asked.

"How the fuck am I suppose to know? I'm not inside that nigga body." Kd looked at us like we was dumb.

He stupid but smart too.

"Imma handle that." I smirked. "She really is gone be mines."

"Nigga you been singing that shit since y'all met, give it up." Ben said.

"Aye, I fucked her. And coochie was good." I mugged him.

"SO YOU FUCKED MY GIRL!?" Kd yelled shocked as fuck.

"WHEN YOU WAS GONE TELL US?" The rest yelled.

"Wasn't gone say shit, cause she a dominant." I mumbled. "Like to be in control and shit."

"Well duhh, listen to her music." Joe laughed. "I know that ass taste good."

"Aye mane chill the fuck out." I looked at him crazy. "ANYWAYS, where this party happening at?"