// 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 //

// 𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 //
// 𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 12, 2018 //

// 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙟-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 //
// 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙟 //

// 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙟-𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 //// 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙟 //

"You leaving again today? Or you off?" Kenneth asked me. "You got all dressed up professionally and shit."

"Yeah, me and Beyoncé going out to eat today." I smiled.

I'm close with a lot of other female rappers, singers, and things like that.

I try my best to support everybody.

"So you leaving me? Again?" He frowned as I straddled him.

"It's only for a lil while, and tonight I have to work with Youngboy. Tryna have him release a album soon." I explained while kissing his lips and he kissed me back.

"Lil nigga got talent." He mumbled. "Shouldn't be hard."

"That's what you think." I shooked my head kissing him one last time before getting up.

The only reason it's so hard is cause he doesn't listen, he so hardheaded.

And he always getting distracted....by me.

I couldn't even be doing shit and he just started staring.

"Ight, I was gone be busy today anyways." He smiled at me. "I love you."

"Busy? Where you suppose to be going?" I asked him while taking pictures of myself.

"Just chilling with my friends, like you." He shrugged.

Mhmm.

"Okay, I love you too. I have to go." I picked up my purse and headed out the door.

My driver was waiting for me, I got in the back of the car as it pulled off.

My phone dinged meaning I had a message and I looked seeing it was from Instagram.

This ain't nobody but Youngboy.

// nba_youngboy //
So umm miss ma'am when we meeting up ?

// nickiminaj //
Tonight, round 9 .

// nba_youmgboy //
Ouuuu, you tryna get freaky wimme👀

// nickiminaj //
Youngboy ian up for this bullshit🙄 .