// 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 //

// 𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 //
// 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 5, 2018 //

// 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙂𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 //
// 𝙉𝘽𝘼 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙮 //

"Mane why you playing? Acting like I didn't knock tears in yo eyes

"Mane why you playing? Acting like I didn't knock tears in yo eyes." I smirked pulling Onika closer to me.

"Who said something about that though?" She asked.

Mane that night when we fucked, best night of my life.

Ian never have no pussy like that.

Surprised I pulled out...

But it's like we was both in control though, she aggressive just like me.

"I did." I chuckled kissing her multiple times on her lips as my hands drifted down her body.

"You really tryna fuck in a studio?" She mumbled in the kiss.

It don't matter to me.

Before we could do anything else, beating came across the door and Onika moved back off me and went to the door.

Nia walked in.

What the fuck?

"Kentrell please talk to me, I'm giving you this one chance to redeem yourself." She said as tears were already running down her face.

She must been crying....

Onika looked at me and held up her phone, putting it to her ear and walking off.

I looked back at Nia and sighed. "What you want from me? I don't want you."

"What did I do to you? Tell me, and I'll fix it. I'll fix it, I promise." She pleaded.

"I can't do that Nia, I'm tryna work something out with somebody else." I shooked my head.

"Nicki? She doesn't even fucking want you, and I got proof. She just using you to become bigger." She shrugged. "You don't know her like you think."

"What you talking bout slime?" I mugged looking down at her.

"She's using you, she has no interest in you. You see she's still with her husband, they even planning on having a baby as we speak. Ever since she met you, she ain't even think of you like that." She explained.

And she being serious? Like deadass?

"Stop lying to me mane." I smacked my lips.

"I'm not lying, I have no fucking reason to lie on her and you know I fuck with her music." She said. "But you too naive to realize what she doing."