// 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 //

// 𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 //
// 𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 16, 2018 //

// 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 //
// 𝙕𝙤𝙤 //

Onika stood up after the pictures were taken and smiled getting her phone

Onika stood up after the pictures were taken and smiled getting her phone. "I'm going to post these."

"Alright, coo." I nodded my head.

She been so busy lately and I miss her.

I only hang with my friends cause I can't hang with her since she be busy.

"You busy again today?" I asked her pulling her to me.

"Umm actually yeah, but here's the thing. I want you to come with me." She smiled. "I can pay attention to you and Kentrell."

Kentrell? Who Kentrell?

"Who that?" I looked confused.

"NBA Youngboy." She said.

(A/n: when she said his name at the beginning of what that speed bout, that shit was stuck in my head💀)

"Ohhh so y'all going by each other first names now?" I gave her that questioning look.

Just wanna know.

"Kenneth, stop. Let's just go." She told me and I nodded my head.

I'll drop it, for now.

"I wanted to drive my pink Lamborghini today." She dangled the keys in the air with a smile and walked quickly out the door.

It be funny when she be running in heels.

Be looking like a lil baby.

We got into her car and she started it up, then pulled off fast as hell.

"So how long you planning on working with him?" I asked her. "Y'all getting close."

"No we are not and before you even go there, he has a girl. He's not even interested in me." She rolled her eyes.

I know she ain't catching a attitude—

I'm just gone leave her alone, cause one of us gone end up flying out this car.

And it ain't gone be me.

"Mhmm." I hummed and in no time we pulled up to the studio.

"Do not go in here starting shit with Kentrell either." She looked at me seriously.

"Girl starting shit is my middle name, let's go." I smiled getting up.

"No, I'm being serious. Cause ian tryna see no blood bath." She grabbed her purse and got out.