Chapter 1

Y/N pov

Hello! My name is Y/N Tukkishima! I am the little sister of the one and only Kei! He plays volleyball at Kurasuno high!

Im planning on joining his team and playing with the boys. But theres one problem.... I am going to have to pretend to be a boy be cause they dont allow females on the teams....

My brother is always talking about this "shrimpy" kid. I dont who he is because tsukki never says his real name and is always complaining about annoying he is. I really want to meet the Shrimpy kid to see if my brother is being dramatic. I dont wear glasses like my brother and I dont have the same hair as his i have h/c. (a/n: if you do have his hair color then just read as saying the you do)

I cant wait to play with yams! Yams is onii-chans best friend! I feel like they like eachother so much... My reasons are plain and simple, Kei never shuts up about him, they are always hanging together, might i also say alone. And when im hanging around yams hes always talking about how much he admires Kei.

(Bold is kei. Italics is y/n)

Are u coming to your future team or not?

Crap! I forgot about that! Im coming down in a sec!!

U better be coming

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hai! Sorry if this is short!! But hope you like it!