chapter 8

Y/n's pov

I glance over at chibi-chan who looks like he's having the time of his life talking to this pudding hair dude. The other guy seems a little more touchy than I would like him to be with Chibi-chan. I give him death glare because nether of them would see, they were to hooked with each other's conversation. I roll my eyes finally looking away from them. I see that the dude walks around the corner with Kuroo and I decided to follow them. I stood behind the wall so that I could hear them.
"Did you get any info on the new player on Shoyo-chan's team?" Now I definitely had to listen .
"Not yet, it's almost like they never existed in the first place! The name b/n(an: boys name that you would go by) Tsukkishima just doesn't exist!"
"That can't be possible Kuroo! You are the best known hacker anyone knows! There has to be something on him!!" He sighed so aggressively that it was bone chilling.... Why would they need info on me anyway? "He has gotten too close to Shoyo-chan for either of our liking, we need to find out as much as we can so that we can get rid of him!" Wait what!? Get rid of me! They don't mean kill do they!? Calm down y/n, you could be over thinking this greatly. I took a deep breath and walked away because I heard footsteps walking the opposite direction from me. What hell did they mean by get rid of me.....