chapter 4

Third person pov

  Hinata was walking to the store to get some bandiges for his wounds. As he passed an allyway he saw oddly familiar h/c hair, only to realize that it was y/n. He walked over and saw you smoking.
  "Never thought to see you here." He was her jump as she calmed own when she saw him and not anyone else. she would've died if it was Kei.
  "What are you do- OMG you are bleeding on the back if your head!!" He saw that she was really concerned.
  "Its nothing i just fell and hit my head on my coffee table" Well he wasnt fully lying. But it didnt matter what he said she dragged him inside and bought the supplies to fix him up. She brought him to her house and sat him on the couch.
  Kei was out buying groceries so he didn't know that Hinata was there. She fixed him all up.
(Bold=tsukki italics=y/n)

Sorry if you dont see me out there i saw shoyo and took him to our house for something important!!

You brought the shrimp home? What happen and thank you for texting letting me know about that

I brought him because he was injured so i had to help and your welcome, you know i wouldn't just leave without telling you or having a reason to do it.

Yes i do know that. Does he or you need anything because im still at the store

Just an ice pack should do!

Kk

I look over ad chibi-chan and see him sleeping peacefully so I go up to my room to get a blanket for him

"Have a nice nap chibi-chan"