chapter 3

!tw! Mild abuse

Shoyo's pov

I was sitting on the couch watching tv after i had texted y/n. I heard a knock on my door, so i got up and it was tobio.... Oh no, he looks pissed i thoight as i let him in.
"So now you talking to other boys now huh!?" Oh shit
"No kage i was just being frie-" *slap* He slapped real hard on the cheek. "O-ow"
"Suck it up you little pussy"
Tobio was my boyfriend but he has cheated on me multiple times and hits from time to time aswell... Everyone knows we're dating and ships us together but the dont know about any of this.... You're probably thinking why dont i leave him? Well he's blackmailing me so that i stay with him and never tell anyone about whats going on.
He pushes me down and i look up at him terrified of what he'll do next. He looks down at me.
"You are mine you can never be with anyone else EVER! You got that you little whore?" I nod my head and try to get back up but he pushes me harder to the ground this time. I hit my head on the coffee table that was behind me.
" A-ah!! " I put my hand where my head just hit and I felt blood trickle down the back of my neck. He had never done anything this bad... He kneels down on one knee and he slaps me again harder this time so that it leaves a dark red mark on my cheek.
I was trying not to cry with the fear of being hit again. The pain is to much I cant hold it in.. I let the tears roll down my cheeks as I'm hold the area thats bleeding.
"Look at you! You're a pathetic crybaby that can't handle being slapped a couple of times!!" Looks like he didn't see my bloody head...
"Im not crying because of the slaps! I'm crying because the last time you pushed me my head hit the coffee table and now it bleeding really badly you motherfucker!!" He slapped me again probably for calling him a motherfucker but he deserves that name.
"The fuck did you just call me bitch!?"
"I called you a motherfucker!! Open your fucking ears for once!!" He slammed my head into the table for that.
"You're lucky that thats all im going to do to you bitch! You better not talk to the Saltyshima bitchy brother, you hear me!?" I nodded my head yes and when he turned the other way I gave him the death glare. He is such a bitch!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if that was a little much! I tried to as less abuse as I could!! But who would i be without angst in a story?
Thats all my lovelies!!