chapter 2

Y/n pov

"Sorry that I kept you waiting bro!"
" tsk you better be"

I giggled at how childish Kei could be but I wasnt complaining. We started our walk to the gym because we didn't live far away it was like a ten min. walk.
We got there fast then i thought and right as we opened the door i see a Orange haired boy hit a spike and he jumped super high! I stood there amazed at what i had just seen and Kei smaked the back of my head.

"Hey! What was that for!?"
" because you spaced out for a good 3 minutes ! "
"Your so mean big bro!!"
I looked away from him with a fake pouty face on.

"did she just say big bro!? " A bald male asked and i looked at all the surprised faces, of course except yams.

"did you not tell them you had a sis- brother?"
"No why would i?"

I rolled my eyes and went over to yams.

"Hey yams!" I hugged him a little tight. " its been forever since we've seen eachother! "

"yeah it has" he hugged back. I got to know the rest of the team and right as I was walking up to the Orange haired kid, kei came up to me.

"Dont worry about talking to the shrimpy-'
"Wait! Hes that "shrimpy" kid you've been talking about!? "
"Ye-"
I ran up to the kid and looked at him like a kid looking a at lollipop.
"Omg you jump so high!!! When kei was talking about you like 4 months or so ago i couldnt wait to meet you!!"
"I thing Tsukkishima talked about you too! I wanted to meet you aswell!!"
We chatted for what seemed like hours.
(Bold=kei italics=y/n)

You done talking to shrimp, cause we need to get home.

Oh sorry Tsukki! One sec!

"Hey chibi-chan! I have to leave bye!!"
" awww ok! " we hugged and i slipped something into his Hand.

Phone number ey, btw im not as innocent as sugamamma or the others may say...;)
(A/n: this last text is hinata!)