The Dreaded Dress

What's with the title?

Yeah, dresses are awesome! I wear them all the time. *supermodel pose*

-_-

-_-

The title is about this. *shows them a photo of the viral dress*

...it's just a dress.

Yeah.

Yeah, but what colour is it?

Blue and black. DUH.

WHAT?! It's white and gold!

Ha, ha, very funny Pip. Stop with your games.

No, I swear! It's white and gold!

Guys.

No, no, no. Just stop. It's black and blue.

What the mushrooms are you talking about?!

Guys.

I'm just telling you the truth!

*freaking out* Merry, this is not funny. Please stop.

*hyperventilating* I promise you, I see blue and black!

Guys.

IT'S WHITE AND GOLD!!!

GUYS!

WHAT?

WHAT?

I see ... blue and gold.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHAT IS THIS?!

THIS IS THE END!!!

*snicker*

I'll check my Facebook to see what the rest of the Fellowship think! *turns on phone*

Phone: *explodes with notifications about the dress*

NO.

NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MY LIFE IS RUINED!!!

WE'RE SCREWED!!!

THE PLANET IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!

RUN AWAY!!!

WE MAKE FOR THE SUN!!! IT'LL BE SAFE THERE!!! *starts getting into space ship*

You're going to burn up if you go to the sun, genius. *pulls him out of ship*

THEN WE'RE ALL JUST GONNA DIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!

Maybe showing them the dress was a bad idea...

I know what we could do! We could start a revolution in North America where there will be one Capitol and all the other districts will have to obey it!

Yes! And we could make kids fight to the death in a reality TV show!

It's the only way we can survive! *sprouts wings and flies to America*

Yup. Definitely a bad idea.

---

Hey! What's up, guys? I'll tell you what's up...

THE DRESS.

I have a strong hate for the viral dress. A burning, passionate hate. You wanna know why? Because my phone's blowing up with so many notifications about a really ugly dress (no offence to the dress!).

Dress: :(

AAAAAND anything TheOneRing.net or Peter Jackson posts on Facebook is drowned out by illogical explanations on why people see the dress in different colours.

Anyway! If you've been living under a rock for the past week and don't know what the viral dress is about, search up "viral dress" on the Internet or look at the photo in the media section. It's crazy.

I personally see gold and light blue. I can understand how the light blue can be white because of the lighting, but how on EARTH can the gold be black?!

Anyway, tell me what colour you think the dress is in the comments! Aaaaaaaand if you don't want Merry and Pippin to make the Hunger Games a reality, tell me what I should do next (besides doing your dares you've sent them because I've got writer's block when it comes to those and things could get ugly). :)

Kay, bye.