Have You Ever...

A/N: I do NOT ship Merry and Pippin! I hate that ship more than anything!!!

---

Hey guys! Another letter from--

A fan!

--a reader.

*grabs and reads* "Have you two ever..." *grows pale*

What?! *snatches and reads* Oh... *tears paper to shreds, pulls torch out of his pocket and burns it*

*blinks*

It was nothing. Nothing at all.

It wasn't NOTHING Merry! It was--

Pippin!

Ohhhh! Riiigggghhhhhtttt! *whispers* It was embarassing...

Sorry it got accidentally destroyed Tarwa.

Oh, no problem! I've got a spare! *pulls it out*

*faints*

Merry? Are you dead?

This one's from Lost_Wanderer. "I have a question: have you two ever kissed?" *stands there silently* Whaaat? *bursts out laughing* Oh my Gondor!

*shuffles about nervously* I think Merry's dead, Tarwa. He's way more important than a silly old question.

Nuh-uh-uh! What's your answer?

Um ... um...

*throws ten-second truth dust on him*

When Merry and I were kids, we did 'The Princess and the Pea' for a school performance. I was the prince and he was the princess. And they get married in the end, so wasn't a pretty sight. Also I sometimes wish for a magical unicorn to take me to the land of rainbow dreams.

*stands there silently*

Ummm ... next time give me the eight-second truth dust...

Agreed...

Pippin?

AH! MERRY! YOU'RE NOT DEAD! YAY!

I had the worst dream ever. Tarwa had a message from a fan asking us if we've ever kissed. It was awful! What happens if they find out that--

Ahem. Merry.

Yeah?

Hehe, funny story.

*glares* Yes?

Hehe ... um ... I've got something to tell you...

Oh. No. You. Didn't.

Oh. Yes. He. Did. *grins mischeviously*

PIPPIN!!!