Somewhere Over the Mushrooms...

• Dedicated to Yummy Mushrooms

Okay Pip, what's with the title?

I looooove mushrooms...

Mmmmm, yum. Who doesn't? Okay, my lovely 'readers', here's what happened today...

Farmer Maggot had gotten really fed up with us for stealing his crops, so he actually WENT and TOLD our mums! OUR MUMS!

Aww, it wasn't that bad...

Are you kidding? I'm grounded for the Fourth Age! HOW IS THAT NOT BAD?!

What? An entire Age? Woaaahhhh, harsh...

Oh, right, I totally forgot that the Tooks are annoying, arrogant and have enough money to buy the Shire. *sulks*

I can't help my fabulous wealth, Merry. Hmmm ... maybe next time you should try to get born into a wealthier family...

*stares at Pippin* I do not get you.

*puts feet up on table and arms behind his head* And you never will.

Guys, what about your story? And Pippin, get your feet off the table!

Oh right. Sorry Tarwa.

You should be.

Grrrr ... so after Mum gave me a huge lecture, she said something that broke my heart. "Meriadoc, my beloved son?" she said. "Yes, Mummy?" I said.

Pfft. Mummy.

"I love you so much my boy..."

Haha! That broke your heart?

I'm not finished! "...but I'm afraid you have to go back ... to school." Then I said, "WHAT? Muuuuummm, I'm a grown-up!". Then she said, "But you are a thieving grown-up! You need to be punished somehow. Plus, going back to school will give you a chance to refresh your knowledge."

Pfffffft! Hahahahaha!

*smiles evilly at Pippin* "And you won't be alone. Peregrin will join you."

Hahahaha! Oh, that's hilari ... wait, what?

*throws streamers in the air and dances on the table wearing a party hat* Yahooo! They'll be gone! HUZZAH! YAYYYYYYY! YAHOO! HAHAHA! WHOO... *sees them staring at her, not amused* ...hoo. What? With all those projects and all that homework, you won't be able to come over here and bug me anymore. :) Hehe! *dances around happily*

Wait, does that mean no more magical land of Computer?

Oh no.

*Merry and Pippin start panicking and throwing things around and go beserk*

NOOO! WE LOVE OUR READERS! NOOOOOOOOOO-- *bumps into camera and slowly slides down*

Guys, this is only your second chapter. You've hardly got any reads yet. Calm your farm!

*ignoring Tarwa* Pip, I've got an idea. *they both sit down on the ground*

*rolls eyes*

So, we go to Farmer Maggot's...

Yeah?

...where the strawberries ripe...

Yeah?

...and the tomatoes are extra juicy...

Yeah?!

...and we steal it all! AHAHAHAHA!!! It's brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT!!!

*facepalm* Idiots...

Let's go!!!

*Merry and Pippin hook arms and sing* Weeee're off to see the Readers, in the magical land of Computer. Be sure to read and read and read, 'cause we are so funny! Comment all your ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, IDEAS!!! Because we have a writer's block. (Da, da, da, da, da, da, dun.) We're off to see the Readers, in the magical land of Computeeeeeer!!! *they skip away happily*

Most of that didn't even rhyme.

---

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed that chapter. What Merry and Pippin meant by "Comment all your ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, ideas, IDEAS!!!" was: if you want to ask them something, they will gladly answer it. Any question at all.
Of course, they left me to explain all this. I need sleep. They kept me up all night last night with their nagging. "Can we write now? Oh, please, please, pleeeeease?!".

Save me.