Part 1: The group

Guy 1: Feww that was a close one!

Guy 1: Feww that was a close one!. Those thing's almost knew where we are. So driver you know how to operate this train?

Adley: Yeah sure! its the first engine i drove ever since i became a driver 6 month's ago. Let me take care of this, meanwhile go take a seat.

Guy 1: Alright then. By the way, what's you name?

Adley: Adley...

Guy 1: Well Adley, my name is Professor Daniel.

Adley: Pleasure to meet you too. Now take a seat, maybe check those 2 two are alright, and leave all the job to me.

Prof. Daniel: Alright then.

Professor Daniel leave's the cab and proceeds to see if the survivor's are alright.

Prof. Daniel: Ok people, we are about to leave the station,so does any of you two have any type of injuries?

In it there where other 2 survivor's.

A lady in a expensive looking suit, seemed like if she work's in a office.

And a cop, that look's quite old but still can last long.

Lady: Well my feet hurt's a bit, but maybe is due i was running a lot with these Heel's.

Prof. Daniel: Did those people bit you or something?

Lady: No!. Those weird creatures were very slow enough to even catch me. Also my name is Janice Roadwood.

Prof. Daniel: Good to know. And you officer?

Old Cop: The name's Oscar Brown. I've been patrolling the street's when this happened. And no none of those thing's bit me...

Prof. Daniel: Oh really?. How did you survived by telling your age, no offense.

Oscar: It's fine. We were in a evacuation point near a hospital for the civilian's, but those 'things' arrived first and attacked the evacuation point, they seem sort of contient, since they were wearing military uniform's and using weird weaponry...

Prof. Daniel: I see...

Oscar: Later the civilians arrived and then hell broke loose. Picked up a car nearby and got out of there, although the thing's just shot down the tire's so i've been forced to walk, by then i found you guy's. Oh yeah i forgot to tell, no didn't got bitten.

Prof. Daniel: Well, that's good enough. I'll check the driver if he's ready.

Oscar and Janice: Ok.

Prof. Daniel: Alright Adley its the train ready?

Adley: Engine... and yes i just got the break off, so you better sit down... let the rest up to me.

Prof. Daniel: Fine.

Prof. Daniel proceeded to sit down on the seat of the engine. Soon they departed off.

Adley: Jesus bloody christ

Prof. Daniel: So... how do you all think about this situation...? Like... any theories of how those things got here? or why are like that?

Oscar: Well... i don't really know... not much to say.

Janice: Well i do!. A co-worker from mine at the US told me that there's the same thing happening over there, it is believed that this chaos originally started over there. I thought he was just joking but he wasn't, apparently the US Government covered up the chaos by not going out of the world...

Prof. Daniel: Alright... as far as we know now is that it probably started in the US...

Oscar: You think is some sort of weapon, maybe a failed one, or that it just got out of hand's for them?

Prof. Daniel: May be yes... may be not... probably a bio weapon. Although if it would be an actual weapon. How could they fail on containing it...?

Just then Prof. Daniel's phone started ringing.

Prof. Daniel pick's up the phone, and realizes its he's daughter.

Prof. Daniel: What's this... OH! Janet!

Janet: Dad!

Prof. Daniel: Janet where are you?! how did you survived!?

Janet: Dad... *static* im at Radley station *more static* help!

Prof. Daniel: Don't worry im coming!

Call end's

Then Prof. Daniel proceeds to go to the driver's cab.

Prof. Daniel: Adley!!

Adley: Yes what is it?! you look like you seen a ghost!

Prof. Daniel: Can you tell me what's the next station?!

Adley: Uhh... i think its Radley Station. Why?

Prof. Daniel: My daughter is at the station! we need to pick her up!

Adley: Wait what?!... fine! ill slow down the engine to go low on speed. Once we get to the station, you pick her up!, alright?

Prof. Daniel: Yes!