Part 7

After getting the HST left Midhead Station, the sunflower 'Emily' and the SAS Soldier 'William' made a more propper introduction of themselves. And the group to William and Emily.

William: Well... as you 2 of you don't know who i am, my name is William Nieves, and as you can see i am soldier from the SAS, also my rank is Corporal.

Oscar: Wait Nieves... isn't that sort of an south american last name?

William: Yeah my father is north american, from the US, and my mother is Colombian.

Oscar: Oh i see.

William: Yeah... so anyways. Talky sunfloewy what's your story?

Emily: Well... for those other human's that didn't properly met me yet my name is Emily and i don't have a last name. I was born in Neighborville, USA. I was took care by Crazy Dave. And later i joined the Plant Republic to help my teammate plant's by healing them and also reviving them.

William: Revive...?

Emily: Yes. Us sunflower's have the ability to revive our partner's, although we cannot revive them if they received an permanent death.

Prof. Daniel: How is it caused?

Emily: It can because by shooting them directly to the eye. And other places witch i don't really want to talk about...

Prof. Daniel: It's fine, i know how hard it can be... so... how are you even walking... or even talking?

-The rest: Yeah! we got the same question!

Emily: Well... its really hard to explain... much like very complex for you to even understand...

Oscar: Hey Daniel, does that bunker have a contact radio?

Prof. Daniel: I think so.

Oscar: Good! then this mean's, once we get there, we can contact that Crazy Dave lad and ask him about how does she walk.

Emily: Well... im not the only one.

Prof. Daniel: Oh for the love of god... this is beyond science.

William: And comprehension.

And for the rest of the trip, not so many smart zombies could be seen, only the ones that are dumb where going around the track's. But nothing that can derail the train.

Multiple kilometer's up ahead. There was an medium size zombie squad setting up a sort of small base on the tracks. Witch had an steam engine, an GWR Class 2251 with some flatbeds filled with ammunition. Later the highest rank soldier received an call from HQ that there was an HST on the way. The soldier in charge wasn't a very smart soldier, and didn't ordered the foot soldier to use the Z.P.G to destroy the tracks. And they didn't had any type of dynamite on their hand's, so he requested from HQ some dynamites to destroy the tracks.

A couple of minutes later, the HST was quickly reaching the small base. The soldier in charge ordered the rest of the zombies to get prepared to intercept the HST, also, he ordered the steam engine's crew to get in the start up the locomotive in case they had to chase the HST so the foot soldier's can get in the flatbed and start shooting at the HST while chasing it.

And before even the soldier in charge could order the foot soldier's to fire at the HST, the HST shot passed throught the small base very quiclky.

Adley: Ha! too fast for you!

Later the soldier ordered the crew of the steam engine to start chasing the HST. The foot soldier's got into the flatbeds. And got in position. Still doubting about that soldier's order's.