Part 8: Final steps

Date: November 1st, 20--

Location: GWR mainline near Old Oak Train Yard.

The group where walking among the tracks. Smoke could be seen in the distance, altought there was silence, a lot of silence.

William: Its... quite odd that there's a really long silence...

Oscar: Same... i think we should hurry up a little bit, i'll check the radio of the dead zombie, maybe we can find some info.

Although it was useless, the radio channels where changed to a much safer one's, and every single zombie soldier was warned that Dimitri's radio was compromised. So everyone should be careful with what they say.

After some time later, the group finally made it to the train yard, it was quite a mess, fire could be seen everywhere, multiple derailed trains, some corpses near the tracks. And there was still some silence.

Emily: Isn't any, non-derailed train nearby here we can use...? We cant get too trusty about this... maybe they are setting up an ambush to us...

Adley: I agree... maybe there's an engine left in the engine's shed.

And there was, it was an Class 166 with an GWR livery, with the number '166201'.

Janet: Maybe we can use this one!

Adley: Then bring me to the cab, to check if its full on fuel.

Prof. Daniel and Janet carried Adley to the engine's cab, he checked the fuel of the engine, and it was good enough to reach to Paddington.

Adley: This one works! c'mon hop aboard!

Later Oscar, Janice, William and Emily got in the Class 166, and setting the change of points to avoid an derailed train that was in front of them.

Adley: Heh... how ironic...

William: What is it?

Adley: Prof. Daniel, Janice, Janet, Oscar and i started our travel to Paddington in a Class 166. And we are ending it with and Class 166.

Oscar, Janet, Janice and Prof. Daniel: Yeah...

They slowly got out of the shed, and set off to Paddington, put then suddenly.

SiC. Frankie: OPEN F I R E!

And multiple zombie's appeared on the left side of the yard!

William: HOLY SHIT!

Janice: Bloody hell!

Oscar: Shit is an ambush! open fire!

And hell broke loose.

Back at Acton, the train from the previous zombie base finnally reached at the station, the high rank zombie soldier ordered the rest to make their way to the train yard so they can flank the group from behind.

Zombie driver: Looks like our job's done!

Zombie fireman: See! i told you we could make it!

Zombie driver: Yeah...

Meanwhile, Lt Gen. Karen and Gen. Armin finally reached at the train yard to see all the shooting happening. And they decided to join. Later Lt. Karen contacted SiC. Frankie through radio.

Lt Gen. Karen: Hey Frankie where here to bring you support!

SiC. Frankie: Oh hey Karen! thanks for that!

--With the group--

Adley, Prof. Daniel and Janet where taking cover, while Oscar, Janice, William and Emily where shooting back.