Part: 6 Run

After the train crash, the whole group was completely exposed to be killed by getting shot at.

Prof. Daniel noticed a small department to the right. He yelled.

Prof. Daniel: EVERYONE FOLLOW ME NOW!!

And without thinking, everybody started to follow him.

Adley got up, but later fell down again. His right leg was broken. Oscar noticed it, and picked him up with his left arm, carrying him.

Gen. Armin and the Engineer saw them moving to the department's.

Gen. Armin: Open fire!

He yelled. And so him with an modified MP-40 with a paintball magazine, next with the engineer started shooting the group.

Janice noticed that they where hiding behind some trees, and she fired back.

Meanwhile Lt Gen. Karen, next with an entire platoon of zombie's where heading their way to the survivors.

Back with the group, all of them managed to get in safe and sound inside the department's by jumping inside an window.

While Adley had to be carried to get in the window. Oscar got shot in the back, but thankfully his police vest prevented him to had an severe injury.

Janet: What are we gonna do now?!

Oscar: Run. It's all we can do now!

Then Lt Gen. Karen next with the platoon finally arrived at the front of the apartment's. There where around 12 zombie's. 2 All-Star, 2 scientist, 3 engineer's and 4 foot soldier's, and Gen. Karen. She gets out of the truck, grab's an megaphone, and say's.

Lt Gen. Karen: Alright human's, you proved to be quite a good challenge for us. But this is the end for you. Now, you have 3 option's...

While she was speaking the group quickly formed a escape plan that they where sure it would work.

Lt Gen. Karen: Option one!: You give us your brain's peacefully. Option two!: Join us, and i'll promise, that's also a good option. Option three!: You stay in there, while we bomb you down up until you are dead! and then we will take your brain's!. You have 20 second's from now on!. 20... 19...

Janet: Jesus 20 second's?! Oscar is that enough time for you?!

Oscar: Good enough.

Janice: Hey... promise me you wont die...

Oscar: I wont.

Lt Gen. Karen: 15... 14...

Adley: Oscar i just want to let you know. Thank you for protecting us.

Oscar: Hey thanks... and again i wont die...

Lt Gen. Karen: 10! 9! 8! 7...!

Then Oscar quickly got out jumping through the right window. And shot at the scientist. Gaining the attention of Karen and the rest.

Lt Gen. Karen: Dammit! OPEN FIRE!!

Oscar quickly runned his way to a house that was nearby and take cover.

While in the apartment Janice with the shotgun, got herself positioned in a window and started shooting at the rest of the zombie's, she killed an All-Star and a Engineer. While Prof. Daniel, Janet and Adley who was being carried by them, ran away in the left window to escape. Although Gen. Armin noticed it.

Lt Gen. Armin: After them!

And so him and the Engineer started to follow Prof. Daniel, Janet and Adley.